Ex-girlfriend involved

xfuzzy6x

So i'm dating this guy it almost been two months and things have been great he everyting i look for in a guy. The thing is i have a this problem with him still talking to his ex. I don't think he will ever leave me for he cause of the relationship that they had, i just can't help that i feel jealous of her when he texts her when he can be spending time with me.

To add some details about her is she's tried to ruin our relationship by tell me she slepted with him when he and i started dating(which can not be possible cause we were litteraly together all the time)

After telling her i didn't believe her she tried to be come really good friends with me WHILE trying to convice him that i was trying to control him when i don't even tell him what to do or anyting

Another thing is we all work together, which is difficult and i know we all have to get along which i am nice to her on a work level, i just don't know how to go about all this. does anyone have advice??????

i have talked to him before about it and he said he would never hurt me he says this is the happiest he's ever been, and he said he stop talking to her but i still feel like he does i feel he is hidding it

do i just feel this way cause of the fact that she said he cheated on me with her that i'm soo paraniod of it happening???

And he allows this woman to be in his life (bar being civil for work purposes)... someone who tried to wreck his new relationship [with you]... er, 1 word - why?

Sounds like he hasn't let go of her, otherwise he wouldn't feel the need to stay in contact. Or maybe he likes the ego boost she gives him. How long were they together for?

I'd def talk to him regarding how it makes you feel.

they were together for 7 months and he complained about it all the time when i first met him.

I'm not the type of girl to show any intrest in someone if they are with someone and i never did that with him so i just gave him advice on how to work things out, i guess it never worked since he is now with me and happy

but i think another factor could be our age I'm 21, he's 19 and his ex is 17. Sounds like high school drama. but i think we would be fine and fight less if she wasn't in the picture. Like i said i feel she still is even when he says she doesn't talk to her

So you know for sure he's still texting her, or you just think he is?

usually when i am with him cuddling or whatever he doesn't show that he has anything to hide but there are times when he trys to keep me from seeing if i try to see it, i'm not nosy so i don't try but i notice his actions and it bothers me

Dreaming of my ex-boyfriend hugging...
Dreaming of my ex-boyfriend hugging me

Archived