interview.

redhearts

This is for Wing Stop, the restaurant? Khakis are fine. I agree with skipping the jeans for any interview. Wear a nice top and go for business casual.

I do believe you can overdress for an interview. Employers are looking for an overall "good fit" as well as qualifications. Wearing a suit into an establishment where none of the employees even own a suit will not sell you as a good fit.

SIGH. They already hired someone for full time a while ago apparently, so they were just looking for someone part time. On their hiring page thing where they posted it said FULL TIME or part time. Annoying because she even asked are you looking for full or part time? I said full. She interviewed me then said okay so we only have part time and that is about 18 hours a week.

I can't do 18 hours a week, I would take it if my car was fuel efficient, but its not. The minimum wage here and those little hours would just end up going to my gas. So in a sense I be working for free and using the money for gas, lol. So back to the drawing board.

Archived