School Problems

Madjas

I am a senior in highschool and this year i have missed a lot of school mostly because i am just not motivated to wake up so early and go somewhere, But this term i have missed classes because of how boring they are. So yesterday i missed school because i was really sore from working out hard and my mom threw a fit and told me she was never calling me in again. This sucks because i can't call myself in even though im 18 years old. So now i'm faced with going to school and the vice principal is gonna want to talk to me again and im so stressed out about it, because he said if i skip classes again i will have a bad punishment which freaks me out even more. I just dont know what to do.

...take responsible and go back to school. is it really worth repeating senior year or failing. 1 more year then your done with high school and can go on to whatever you want to do. i was kind of in the same position, not motivated to go to school. Only reason i went to school is because i played varsity sports and wanted to play.Now looking back i wish i took school alot more serious. Just go back take the punishment, do well in school and move on with your life.your almost done.

It's called "senioritis" and it's more common than you think. You're almost done, only a few more months to go. Just suck it up and stick it out. Can you imagine how lame it would be if you didn't get to graduate because you failed your classes because you couldn't be bothered to attend them? Just take responsibility and get it over with. You will have to have to do things you don't want to do, but need to do, all of your adult life. Soon you will need to hold a job and support yourself. An employer is not going to put up with an unmotivated employee that doesn't show up and calls in sick.

Hang in there man. I was the same way too. I went to a small private high school and it sucked. By the time I was a senior I didn't care either. I literally fell asleep in my classes because I hated being there and couldn't wait to get out. But I was dangerously close to not graduating. But somehow I made it. So stick it out man. Just a few months left and you're done.

just go back to school and stop missing school! lol not too long till your done, really though. i was the same way since i was a junior and then i was having a reallllly bad time at my school, so i went to independent studies, and im pretty much finished with my credits and waiting for the graduation cxeremony. and i got way better grades... hahahaha. but let it be known i didnt go cause i was lazy to get up to school, most of the time i forced myself.

but yeah, dont do that now theres no use! haha, your almost done just finish up and go everyday. im pretty sure you dont want to get punished as you said before.

Tired Of Being Broke? Lose your Pov...
Tired Of Being Broke? Lose your Poverty Programming

Archived