High heels

Moz

Anyone find women who wear them more 'attractive'...I can't explain it, but if they were 3" or 4" heels (or more!) makes a woman seem more attractive and I often give her a 2nd look.

Especially as she tries to step off a bus or walk down the stairs and her legs are wobbling...or she twists her ankle...and then the man can rush in and be her saviour....also really attractive at age 45 with all the bunions and hammertoes.

I think some women feel sexier in heels...and that can boost one's confidence quite a bit, which is definitely attractive. I myself generally stick to three-inch heels with a closed toe...they are fairly comfortable but most of the time I wear flats since I work with kids and heels really are not good for that...LOL

Especially as she tries to step off a bus or walk down the stairs and her legs are wobbling...or she twists her ankle...and then the man can rush in and be her saviour....also really attractive at age 45 with all the bunions and hammertoes.

Fair point...but not like you to be so negative. Women at 45 are still attractive and hope that they still do wear high heels.

Heels were invented precisely for this purpose. Essentially, it forces a change to a woman's posture in order to maintain her balance, and it's this, as well as the greater height and more prominent calves, that is believed to be the cause of the increased attraction.

Heels were invented precisely for this purpose. Essentially, it forces a change to a woman's posture in order to maintain her balance, and it's this, as well as the greater height and more prominent calves, that is believed to be the cause of the increased attraction.

the butt also protrudes by at least 25%, which is also a sexual attraction signal.

My first podiatrist (foot doc) said her business would easily drop by half if women simply refused to wear high heels.

Not being one to suffer for fashion, I heeded her indirect advice....and apologised for decreasing her income.

I have a husband with a shoe fetish. I have high heeled shoes. I don't walk in them. You do the math.

Fair point...but not like you to be so negative. Women at 45 are still attractive and hope that they still do wear high heels.

I can say with all honesty that i am 42, STILL wear heels, i love them and for some reason can walk better in four inch heels than sneakers (maybe i have flat feet and i need the arch because flat shoes make my calves ache when i try to walk fast in them, and everywhere i go i have to walk fast!) and my feet look great! LOL no bragging just the truth. not a bunion number one or cracked heel etc on my feet!

I take care of them tho and that is likely why. But heels have never once hurt my feet, or caused any bunions, etc like i have seen on other women. this is one of those things i feel blessed with about myself. All of us women have a couple of things about our bodies that we like a lot, and that is one of mine! LOL And i have nice legs too, (LOL now i really sound like i am bragging but hey, its true, i do have nice legs LOL) and i attest that to my hobby of running several days a week. I work hard for it so i dont mind saying i like the outcome of my efforts LOL

I love heels! I'm only 5'2 ish so I wear heels every chance I get. The taller the better. Some of my shoes almost look like stripper shoes! But it gives my calves a great work out. When I bartend I wear sneakers and can barely see over the bar....lol.

You sound a lot like me. lol they DO give the calves a great work out.

Not many people konw my real height is 4'11 as i am always in at least four inch heels.

Anyone find women who wear them more 'attractive'...I can't explain it, but if they were 3" or 4" heels (or more!) makes a woman seem more attractive and I often give her a 2nd look.

i often give them a 2nd look when they wear them too. of course, it helps if she's attractive too. i've always liked the ones that show their toes, not the closed toe ones or whatever they are called.

I didn't even wear high heels at 25....I am one of those people whose legs wobble in those things!

Ugh, same here... I cannot walk in them at all! I can wear 1/2" sometimes...

I bought this pair of 4" stilettos because they were cute and I thought, "oh, I can do it!!" Put them on and fell over

Never again.

Then, there was this one time... I was walking in the city going to meet a friend. I was wearing 3" stilettos and it was VERY busy...Somehow, I tripped over something and just went flying. So embarrassing.

I thought I was the only guy who felt this way! LOL

I swear when woman walking in heels, there hips switch more. I find myself hypnotized and when I snap out of it she's getting in to her car and I'm on the complete other side of the campus I need to be. I try to be gentleman but the primal man in me goes nuts over that LOL

Archived