Is this normal for a 21 year old Male?

iwalkalone21

I don't really think much about sex like my buddies do. I'm not saying I don't like sex, but that I think about love and making out first and sex second. My buddies scan for girls with a nice butt and boobs, while I look at their eyes or smile. But a nice body helps too Am I like the only guy who thinks like this? lol

I don't really think much about sex like my buddies do. I'm not saying I don't like sex, but that I think about love and making out first and sex second. My buddies scan for girls with a nice butt and boobs, while I look at their eyes or smile. But a nice body helps too Am I like the only guy who thinks like this? lol

yes you are normal and you are just smarter and more sensitive than them. probably have a stronger character... a lot of guys show off their "manhood" to their buddies by making comments about ass and boobs but they are actually insecure and / or shallow...

This is how women like their man, they tend to go home with the horny guys though. Since they are often the ones with the most experience in hooking up with women, and they have thier sexual drive which helps them put more energy into the chase.

My drive goes up and down, and I know when it is high I get much more attention from women.. I have much more energy to put into conversation and body language, that makes me funnier and much more interesting to talk to compared to days where my interest in sex is low.

It just means you're a bit more mature than the average 21 year old male. It's a good thing.

wow. that hurts. because someone takes the slow love route before sex they are more mature? i would like some reinforcement in that argument from you. ouch.

you may be not the only one, but it seems like you're one of the few .. I wish there were more guys thinking like that though, it certainly shows more respect and maturity .. for me anyway.. some girls may not view a guy who wants sex the first night (or early) as disrespectful..

wow. that hurts. because someone takes the slow love route before sex they are more mature? i would like some reinforcement in that argument from you. ouch.

A guy who focuses more on me rather than on my boobs or getting in my pants as the be all end all reason for spending time with me is going to come accross as more mature, to me.

A guy who focuses more on me rather than on my boobs or getting in my pants as the be all end all reason for spending time with me is going to come accross as more mature, to me.

so, because a guy meets you, feels a great connection quickly, you think it's all about boobs and what's in your pants? i'd still like an explanation why they are more mature.

so, let's say a guy takes you out a few times and you decide the next level (sex) is okay. so you get it on. let's say that guy played you and got what he wanted. he's mature right?

i think you have a warped thought on what maturity is.

I think you're overreacting to what I'm saying. I'm not saying that having sex right away is immature. I'm saying that a guy who only, always, thinks of girls in the context of sex and doesn't care to get to know them any other way (i.e. a guy who's never had a real relationship and lives from one one-night stand to the next) doesn't come accross as mature as a guy who may or may not sleep with girls right away, but who also spends some time getting to know them as a person outside of the bedroom.

I think you're overreacting to what I'm saying. I'm not saying that having sex right away is immature. I'm saying that a guy who only, always, thinks of girls in the context of sex and doesn't care to get to know them any other way (i.e. a guy who's never had a real relationship and lives from one one-night stand to the next) doesn't come accross as mature as a guy who may or may not sleep with girls right away, but who also spends some time getting to know them as a person outside of the bedroom.

ahh, now you fixed it. 100% agreement.

While I can't keep my eyes off attractive women (well, I can, I force myself to), I don't think about sex a whole lot and hardly masturbate. I've been this way since I came out of my teenage years. You're not alone..

TBH I'd kinda like a girl who would want to wait a while to have sex (maybe 1-2 months of dating). And it honestly wouldn't bother me if a girl told me she didn't want to have sex before marriage. Non penetrational sex (oral, fingering) would be enough. The sweetest relationship I've ever had with a girl was one of being best friends... both of us being virgins, not in relationships/hooking up with anyone. Nothing more than hugging involved (we weren't dating). Eventually I spilled the beans how badly I was in love with her.. and scared her off.

No, it's not normal, but that's the beauty of it

It just means you're a bit more mature than the average 21 year old male. It's a good thing.

I have to agree with this as well. The way you have it going for yourself is great. It shouldn't just be about the boobs or the butt. Just being proud of yourself that you looking for more then just those 2 things. So, don't worry about your situation because you got it better then others.

Hey, someone else paddling in my style of boat! Yarr... deez be empty waters!

This isn't abnormal unless it becomes a detraction in your life. I, for one, am proud that my brain is able to override my penis, and that women with voluptuous bodies aren't automatically "hot" in my book without further deliberation.

I'm a 'face guy', myself. After that it's personality > body all the way.

Archived