Really bad headaches & sore forehead?

Lately when I wake up I have these massive, painful headaches. They are usually on one side of the head, a very strong, stabbing pain, and when I lift my head up or move it makes the pain worse. They usually diminish after I take some painkillers, but mostly remain there for the rest of the day. Accompanied with this, I also have a sore forehead for a lot of the day. It just feels really sore and tired, and when I massage it it feels nice. I can't really explain it but I don't know if it is related to the headaches.

I've tried various pain-killers, I've been getting lots of sleep, drinking lots of water, and keeping incredibly healthy. I do yoga, exercise daily, and eat well. I don't know where these headaches and forehead tension are coming from?! Does anybody have any ideas? Could it be stress? I am often quite depressed/ stressed. Is there any way I can relieve this pain?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

i think that the best thing for you to do right now is visit a doctor, have him refer an MRI or some other scan for you... it could be something really serious i pray not, but it could be.

severe headaches can be indicative of tumors the sooner you find it, the easier itll be to fix.

my stepmom had her brain tumor successfully removed 2 years ago without complications.

im sorry if im making you worry too much im sure youll be fine bodies are crazy and sometimes these things just kind of come and go, without anyone being sure as to why. but please see a doctor!

edit:

the reason i jumped to this conclusion is because you said they usually occur around the same place/side. best of luck!

i think that the best thing for you to do right now is visit a doctor, have him refer an MRI or some other scan for you... it could be something really serious i pray not, but it could be.

severe headaches can be indicative of tumors the sooner you find it, the easier itll be to fix.

my stepmom had her brain tumor successfully removed 2 years ago without complications.

im sorry if im making you worry too much im sure youll be fine bodies are crazy and sometimes these things just kind of come and go, without anyone being sure as to why. but please see a doctor!

edit:

the reason i jumped to this conclusion is because you said they usually occur around the same place/side. best of luck!

Thanks for the advice, I will go see a doctor, I just wanted to see if anyone else had any suggestions : ) I know these kinds of things can be serious, but I have a feeling it isn't. Although they only ever occur on one side of the head, it varies which side! Sometimes they are on the left and sometimes on the right. I've been told this is indicative of a tension headache.

Anyway thanks again and if anyone has anymore advice on how to relieve these headaches and the sore forehead it would be greatly appreciated.

Let’s work on these weekend migra...
Let’s work on these weekend migraine headaches. #Shorts

Archived