My friends in love with a girl i think i'm falling for

justluke

One of my best friends has been in love with a girl for about three years on and off. Now, i love my friend to bits so obviously i gave him all the encouragement i could but he did nothing about, and as i was helping him i started to realise that i was beginning to like her as well. I talk to her alot and she says i'd be her "number two", and i asked her if she had a "number one" and she said no, so what to do?

I really have no idea what i should do, i spend most of my time caring for my friends worries and helping them that they say i do little for myself, should i go for it or not i don't want to be a bad friend but i can't help my own feelings. Please help? X

Well she said you'd be her "number two" even when she doesn't have a number one. Im not excactly sure what that means, but it doesn't sound promising... or even good.

Even if Im wrong and she would want to be with you, Id talk to your friend about it first. Just be completely honest with him. If you don't, and something were to happen, it likely he would eventually find out. Im sure that would be even harder for him to take than hearing it from you before hand.

Archived