Something I have been thinking about....

mechie22

Not Just a Selfie - Horror Dark Web...
Not Just a Selfie - Horror Dark Web Stories - Creepy Story Time videos - Darkpedia

So this is sort of random and I am not sure what category to put this in, so this one seems the most fitting. I have been thinking about seriously posing nude for a pretty well known site. I submitted some pictures for s*its and giggles over a year ago, and about 4 months ago I had gotten a letter saying they think I fit their typical style of modeling and would like to give me a set. Most sets range from semi-nude to full stark naked. I have been toying with the idea for months but I am not sure. Im torn. Any opinions?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ouch. I know which is hindering my decision.

just think about people that became famous that made a nude video with a SO years and years ago. everything seems to surface. just think if your family found out or something. a college teacher you have now, close friend, bf, etc. just things to think of.

children some day....eeesh.

Hmm, my gut reaction is that if you are even a BIT hesitant, you probably shouldn't do it.

That said, I think you need to find an actual model to speak to, and find out what her (woman would be better) opinions are.. such as if she had (or still has) reservations about it sometimes.

You are entitled to your own opinion, and so am I. Mine is based on the high incidence of regret.

and that was my opinion.

so you got a tattoo and regret it?

OP, what do you plan to gain? show the world your goods? make some quick cash? feel some kind of fame?

and that was my opinion.

so you got a tattoo and regret it?

OP, what do you plan to gain? show the world your goods? make some quick cash? feel some kind of fame?

No, I've never had a tattoo just heard from others. Neither have I posed nude on the internet, but have seen what can happen years down the road.

As well I am a member of the site myself, and most of the pictures are very artistic and tasteful. I spoke to my mother about it and showed her the site and she said its up to me, and she would never judge me or look down on me for it. As for the respect portion I respect myself and carry lots of morals with me, I am a firm believer if you respect yourself others will too.

If you are not sure, don't do it. You can't take it back or tell them to take your pics down. Things like this also have a way of coming back to bite you in the ass years later. these types of pics seem to show up years later at the most inopportune times

Yes this is the downside to things, I have thought of this as well especially when it comes to people taking me seriously in the career world.

A girl I went to high school with posed nude for a magazine right out of school. It was one of those VERY well-known, "artistic/tasteful" nudie magazines. Despite being tasteful and arty, guess what every guy who saw her in it thought of her?

If you're going to do it, you'd better really, truly not care what others think of you.

I remember a picture of a woman who wasnt really identifiable.. she was completely naked and under a wet white bedsheet. so it was a very stunning picture and it showed off her beautiful body.. something like that i think is tasteful in an erotic way. but it also conceals identity.

I couldnt do anything like that because of my unique set of tattoos. heehee

personally i wouldnt do it.

if i were ever to get artistic naked pictures of myself i would hire a contracted photographer that i trusted. And i would get an agreement stating i was the only one to have the copies.

I'm pretty sure there are people out there who do this.

i didn't know nude modeling had height limits. they can make you look as tall as they want.

They do because shorter ppl=shorter legs/torso and they feel it looks better on camera to look "long" and yes there is a height limit unfortunately on conventional modeling not nude lol

Archived