starting to get a little worried

Well, its at the point I'm starting to get a little worried.....

Quick rundown for those who don't know story. Fiance broke up with me, her choice, early December, I put myself under a lot of stress in December with trying to "fix" my problems, Had lost my job, lost my home. Caused me to have a mental breakdown in January. Her parents threatened me with a restraining order. so I moved accross country.

Now what gets me worried is, in a week and a half I am moving back to that town. My kids are starting to have problems with me being gone so I am moving back for them. I am not planning on hunting down my ex, I'm not going to hide, but i will remain in NC on my part. The thing is, my ex, gets up in the morning. Checks my site. Does her chores, checks my site. Does some other stuff on the net, checks my site.... Almost every hour she is checking my site now and spends hours looking at my stuff on there.

Her friend tried to tell me once that I was obsessed with her..... I think she got it backwards. Should I be scared when I go back?

Me

No, that doesn't mean much. People have fascination and curiosity for all kinds of things. It doesn't mean that they are actual stalkers though. And even if you don't want to be in a relationship with someone, having overt access to their personal life could still be interesting for some on some level.

I mean, people slow down for car accidents on the freeway, but it doesn't mean that they want to be involved in one.

Ex's for some reason have a fascination with checking their ex's facebook, myspace, websites, etc but like has been said it is usually just curiosity, not an obsession or stalker tendency, or even a sign they want to get back together. I wouldn't worry about it, but if you can easily prove she is checking it so often perhaps you should ask her why she is doing this since she is the one who broke up with you.

the worst has happened | Isolating ...
the worst has happened | Isolating in a Motorhome

Archived