Is it possible to....

a_lifters_life

is she wanting to fade away from your relationship and you want to continue?

Not exactly fade away bud, but rather ... just isn't as I guess "into" the whole getting together and hanging together all the time. Its more like she just wants to hang with her friends alot of the time, I feel like its mainly just me asking what we "doing tonight", etc ... her not as often asking that ... and then if I dont ask what were doing tonight ... she's thinks Im "mad at her" lol, I cant win.

shes insecure, scared, dont push her, just go with the flow and please dont start asking her to spend more time with you or put pressure on....

That's kinda tough to do because if you read my original post - if I dont ask like you just told me to say - she thinks im mad at her.

How's that fair to me ?

In all seriousness, why are you wasting your time?

Nothing has changed and its been months. You always want more from her and she doesn't want to give it. Stop complaining because this is who she is. She never gives, just takes. Its her way or no way, and it baffles me that you still are trying to make this work, long after its been clear that you two have very different expectations.

She acts like she's not in a relationship. So why be in one with someone who doesn't give a crap if she spends time with you?

You can't communicate, and without communication and compromise, you have..nothing. You are unhappy and have been from the start...why do you continue this man? You're with a very selfish and immature girl, to be blunt. And I think you know that, you've known that from the start, and you're trying to make this relationship and her, into something that won't be.

You shouldn't have been fighting for time with your girl. This compromise and balance should exist. After almost a year together, this is still a problem...I'd be thinking twice even more so. If she wanted to spend time with you, she would. Her actions have always been cut and clear from the start. If you're giving too much, step back and let her step up. But you know what would happen..nothing. Either nothing or she'd pin it on you and blame you. Yup, sounds like a healthy relationship.

Archived