Simple Question Why?

Loki71
Why Do Men Pull Away | Reasons &...
Why Do Men Pull Away | Reasons & Solutions

Why do I let it get to me? Why do I keep coming here if nothing changes? Why do I keep trying if I just fail everytime? It all boils down to Why? ](*,)

Strange how one word can cover so many things and yet never get all the answers.

Sorry rant over.

It's hard to let go of "Why?" ...but you kind of have to console yourself with the fact that you will always have more questions than answers. It gets worse as you get older because the questions become more and more complex. But that's life. Everyone has this problem.

Hold on to what you know is constant. I have a few touchstones that help to keep me grounded when I feel like I'm just running in circles.

Why do I let it get to me? Why do I keep coming here if nothing changes? Why do I keep trying if I just fail everytime? It all boils down to Why? ](*,)

Strange how one word can cover so many things and yet never get all the answers.

Sorry rant over.

The answers lay within Loki. Maybe you really hold the key inside? Maybe we sometimes must be self critical While not pleasant it can help us grow out of our pain and doubts.

Archived