i'm flattered, but i have a girlfriend.

that's how i usually do it.

Yeah, I'm thinking about it too much. Mostly I'm getting it out of my system. ENA is great for that. Now, it's the internet's problem!

This has caused me to reflect on my internal state. I wasn't like this AT ALL in my last relationship. I had a girlfriend and I was freaking proud. I had pictures of her in my wallet. Then, she breaks my heart. You all may or may not remember that. Now it's come full circle. I'm the one not giving himself fully. Then I realize it and try to over compensate. Ugly circle, and unpleasant.

So, it turns out that the girl in question is a good buddy of my GF's best friend. Naturally, word got round.

GF didn't care. She said that it's tricky to say something like that to someone who is flirting with you and that she doesn't mind that I failed. And there it is! We dance at Blackpool on Saturday... I'm a lucky guy.

So, it turns out that the girl in question is a good buddy of my GF's best friend. Naturally, word got round.

GF didn't care. She said that it's tricky to say something like that to someone who is flirting with you and that she doesn't mind that I failed. And there it is! We dance at Blackpool on Saturday... I'm a lucky guy.

You're lucky your gf took it so well. And that you didn't cross any lines.

I like the simple "I'm flattered but have a gf" line. Sucks for her, but nice out for you without coming off rude/unfriendly.

Maybe you're like this due to the distance and it feels like you don't need to be a "good" bf since she isn't around anyways? You seem to be way over the ex and the break up from your posts about the new girl so I doubt it's the ex and her cheatng crap.

Archived