So confused! *Update*

DREAMER31607307913

So I mentioned before how this girl in my 2nd period stares at me like everyday. Today we were taking our midterm so i decided to send her a note. It said 2 things. 1. Why are u mad. (She looked upset) 2. I asked, Why dont u like talking to me. After the bell rang she looked at me and gave me a smile. Im not sure if its b/c she read it or b/c i send her the note. She didnt seem mad, She smiled and left (I stayed behind, I know im dumb) Now i know you guys/girls told me to go an talk to her. Did I mess up?

Again, stop with the note passing. Or just go all out and send her one with a checkbox and a "do you like me" question. J/k don't do that. Some women might find the note passing cute, but most will end up with the guy who walks up to her and shows he has some testosterone in his veins.

Also, never come at a woman from a position of weakness, a whine like "why don't you like talking to me?" I'm envisioning some black fingernails and Cure music (or today's equivalent) just thinking about it.

Archived