Any advice that may help me figure things out?

RoxyGril
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this ...
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this First

I haven't had sex with anyone but my bf of 2 yrs and so obviously he is my only experiance that I have had. I don't have any desired to sleep around with anyone else or anything like that. I am completely happy with the sex that my bf and I share. He has had past girlfriends which he has had sex with and I wish that we both lost it together. But, of course it didn't work out that way and previous ones that he's done it with doesn't really bother me at all though.

I hate the fact that I don't cum when I want to and it takes days to finally get one. When I say days its usually about 2 to 3 days until I finally get one. I try to relax and I just end up getting really tense. I am just tired of myself being disappointed because I can't get off everytime we have sex together. I really enjoy the sex that we have together wheather or not I get off or not. It's just that I want to make it easier for myself to get when we are together. Any suggestions or advice that may help?

Yes..get him to crack out some oil and give you a naked all over body massage to loosen your muscles...SLOWLY. Then I suggests some gentle fellatio and then go for it.tell him which angles work the best for your stmulation and if he missess the spot manouver your body to angle it better. The trick is to get you relaxed before the act.Perhaps some red wine before? If he can get you extremely wet this should help the cause as well..good luck

You're pretty normal. Only 30% of women have orgasms every time they have sex. If we want to go down the road of g-spot vs. clitoral orgasms, I never have clitoral orgasms (which are what most women consider to be orgasms) during sex. Ever. Unless I whip out the hardware.

You're pretty normal. Only 30% of women have orgasms every time they have sex. If we want to go down the road of g-spot vs. clitoral orgasms, I never have clitoral orgasms (which are what most women consider to be orgasms) during sex. Ever. Unless I whip out the hardware.

I think it works well if both are stimulated to be honest...

Archived