sharing the bathroom with ms.high class

shiminimo
Waterlogged laptop, Unplanned Day O...
Waterlogged laptop, Unplanned Day Off!

today i was 15 minutes late for work because she is so high matenence. she took about a half hour to put on her make up. i had to take a leak too and she wouldn't unlock the door and let me in. what's the big deal we have seen each other naked about a hundred times . she was like that's nasty. i was like it's gonna be nasty when i piss on the floor.

Women hog bathrooms - even low maintenance women do! I think that's why evolution provided men with the ability to pee anywhere! (outside I mean)

LOL! what she did was not nice. Everytime I see him around bathroom when I am in it I ask him if he needs to get in, even if he says no later I get out so that he can do his thing!

i think that the 'rule' should be that in the morning, when there is a rush to get to work, things that don't need to be done in the bathroom shouldn't be. ie, if you are in a rush to leave, she should put her makeup on in her bedroom. or, let you in the bathroom for the 2 minutes, and then get back to her makeup.

She needs a vanity table in the bedroom for make up if you only have one bathroom. When i shared a bathroom with my first husband (thank God ever since then i have not had to share a bathroom but that first house we only had one) I didn't midn at all that he came in while i was in there - he could come in and use the toilet if he wanted and i didn't find it gross. I don't get that one - you can cum in her but she can't see you pee? I also used my vanity table for make up and such.

Anyway, it is strange she is in there with the door locked. If you are late for work over this she needs to adopt another strategy as it is not fair to you at all.

This is one of those pesky petty things that can cause arguments for a couple that really are so easily resolved that it having to even escalate to an argument is really ridiculous. There is no need for her to lock the door and make you late for work. I can see it is already causing resentment by your wording choice for title....this one should be able to be easily fixed. IF she doesn't care to work on resolution she sounds like a difficult person.

Are there no other mirrors in the house where she can put her makeup on? Sharing a bathroom means exactly that SHARING! There is no reason for her to lock you out, surely you can share the sink for brushing teeth etc. The onyl thime my boy and I don't share the mirror/sink is if he needs to shave and then I start getting ready earlier than I normally would so I'm done in time for him to use it or vice versa.

And as for the peeing thing if it really grosses her out why can't she just leave the bathroom for 2 minutes? If it takes her 1/2 hr to do her makeup I find it hard to believe that 2 minutes is going to matter that much.

I agree about the makeup station. I have 2 full bathrooms in my townhouse so if a guy was living here he'd have his own shower, sink and so forth, but if I didn't, I'd go somewhere else to do my limited makeup and haircare. I did that when we went on vacation together - I went out into the hotel room to finish getting ready.

All she needs is a good sized mirror , good lighting, some counter space, maybe QTips or a hand towel really. Unless she's doing movie star level make up (I'm a natural look girl - takes me 5 minutes to do the whole regime so maybe I don't understand)

Archived