wastedlove
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

i met this new girl at work and she is really nice, she seems quite shy like me, i was walkin her to her car the other day and it was obvious we liked each other, we kissed today, she has been treated really bad in the past, she told me she was going on a date on sat night, and i said it was cool, she should feel free to still go if she liked, she got funny about it and said she thought i liked her, i explained we hardly knew each other so i didnt wanna tell her how to live her life, then today she has hinted about bein my gf, i just dont want to go there yet, i like to get to know someone, is this how fast things happen? its been a while for me, i just dont know what to do! whats the best thing to say? to be sensitive to her feelings?

well, waiting to long will be rejection. She has put herself out there. She wanted you to say you didn't want her to date anyone else. She wanted you to look hurt, or at least act like you care when she mentioned a date with someone else. So, you know, strike one. Now she's hinting at gf status and you're being silent? Strike 2. SHe's been hurt in the past? She's gonna get 'the feeling' it's happening again and slam the emotional doors closed. So, you now know she works at a relatively fast pace. Doens't matter how other girls are, just how she is inr relation to you. If it's fast for you, it's fast. You have to decide if you want her or not and let her know. Cause she's goin at her pace, just as you go at yours. Good luck, I wish you the best. Us ladies can be confusing!

Archived