is there something wrong with me ?

importshow

Hello importshow,

Welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for sharing your question with us. From my point of view it looks like that you are a little shy and insecure about yourself. I don't think there's no real need to, because you did find the courage to step up here and write your question. Good job!

I would like to invite you to our dating pages. They contain useful tips and tricks on how to approach the other sexe, including some conversational tips to talk about when you talk to her. I hope this helps you.

I wish you good luck!!

I think we need a little more information... But what I can say is that you should start complimenting her, just get to know her, even if it is as friends... Then find out whether she has a boyfriend or not. If not, ask her to the movies (once again, even as friends)... Then somehow see if she likes you, if she does, ask her out. Try not to be shy, I hope you get what you want. The best of luck to you!