I cant do this next week

KG
Dear Bestie, I don_t wanna to be yo...
Dear Bestie, I don_t wanna to be your fevarit

KG... my heart goes out to you with what you are feeling. Grievence is so very hard. Forgive me, but I was looking through your posts to see if I could figure out what is triggering your grievance tonight, and I couldn't find anything. If you wouldn't mind, could you share what happened?

These days that bring back so much heartache can suck the life out of you to be sure. I just had the anniversary of the day I caught her cheating. I know it was nowhere near what you have been going though but it was a death just the same.

I looked back at the last year and concentrated on what I did accomplish and how much closer my son and I are now. I tried to just think of the positives and push out the negatives. It wasn't all that easy but what choice did I have really.

You have had some very tough times but I think you have shown just what you are made of and always seem to come out of these things okay.

My thoughts will be with you as the day approaches.......

lost

KG, sweetheart.... i am so sorry that its that time, anniversaries, wow, i cant believe its been 2 years. You are so strong. Its only been 3 months for me, not even, and i dont think of myself as strong. You have been a wonderful single parent to your son. I hope that this time goes quickly for you and that you and your son can remember her memory together. i am thinking of you. hugs... R

I know what you mean... i worked in the same office as Ken, the boy who died, i couldnt come back for 3 weeks after his funeral... hell i couldnt even walk down the hallway where his office used to be. I still get heartbroken when i walk past and see the light off, and the nameplate down. I guess now that its been almost 3 months, im getting used to his absense, although my personal life, the void is so much deeper.

Archived