NC for a month, she invites me over...

Was together for 6 months, broke up this past November. Did NC for like over a month or two, she would call me random times... Example, if she see me driving around, she would call.... "I'm behind you, where are you going etc...."

We work together! Ya! See each other 3-4 times a week.

Took her number off my phone...

I did NC for a month, outside of work. Just keep it as professional level at work, light conversations. I would have days being an * * * * * * * , ignore her completely, or just have a laugh. Depends on my mood.

Last night she invites me over for a drink... But got interrupted by one of my co-workers, car broke down. So she came with me... Brought the co-worker to his house, and went back to her house.

While driving, she said a few things....

Are you glad your with me right now?

"Wow, this is a completely de ja vu, riding in your ride"

My phone was blowing up by my friends, she was wondering who i was talking to etc... I'm doing my own thing! Going out, meeting new people etc.... Hanging out with friends etc....

So went back to her house, had a few drinks. She was complaining about her back is sore. She stripped to only underwear on. I massaged her for like little over 45 minutes. Off-course we was talking about sex.... I was up for it, but she wasn't... "I'm trying to be good, its not the same as before, but thank you for the massage... I don't want to lead you into anything...."

And she says out of this out of no-where, i kinda new about it. But its none of my business, i guess the guy she is casual seeing, was out of town... So she says "well i guess i have some explaining to do, incase one of his friends see your vehicle in my driveway...."

So i say wow! You invite me over when he is not around huh! Player!

She says "no no, we not even seeing each other or dating, or haven't even slept together...."

Really?

We were both tired and the drinks were kicking in, she told me i could spend the night. She worked a double. We were both cuddling with each other for like 10 minutes, than she was saying "this is tripping me out, de ja vu..... I think you should leave..."

Than i told her, well you owe me a massage or a surprise! She said well tomorrow night, but i have to work early in the morning... Maybe next time soon....

I told her you sure, even though i was tired and kinda drunk.

She said yes...

I did not say one word, by getting out of the bed and just left! No good night, no thank you, no bla bla.... Just left!

I'm gonna see her at work today, so this should be interesting!

This was my 3rd time at her house, last one was like a month ago. I layed everything on the table, if she wanted to get back. She said no, than thats the choice i made to do NC! Other time, was same thing like last night, but i stayed over. A little more physical attraction, but no sex at all....

So i don't know whats the dealio!!?!

This isn't meant to be harsh, but are you completely dense? She is using you as an ego boost and you are letting her! If you can get your ex to come over, give you a massage, and then be fine with no sex, she has scored with her friends! When I was young, me and my friends used to play this game. I was young and dumb, don't you be.

This isn't meant to be harsh, but are you completely dense? She is using you as an ego boost and you are letting her! If you can get your ex to come over, give you a massage, and then be fine with no sex, she has scored with her friends! When I was young, me and my friends used to play this game. I was young and dumb, don't you be.

I second this. She's quite the manipulator. Especially the line about needing to explain your car to some guy--or the part where she demo's how much she cares about you by kicking you out to drive drunk.

Please.

Hold your head up, and move FORward.

In your corner.

Despite you going NC for however long, you've just blown it all. You presented yourself as a slight challenge at work - you know gettin on with your life and being cool, so she calls you and you're there giving her a massage for 45 mins...

She thinks, no she KNOWS she's got you anytime she wants now and your NC has just gone down the drain...

She's probably having a laugh with her buddies about this one.

Archived