WHAT A skank! would it be mean if i dated my ex's brother?

8brotwerst
Why Do Guys Stay in Touch With Ex-g...
Why Do Guys Stay in Touch With Ex-girlfriends?

i went out w a sophmore my senior year of highschool. it was sorta weird cuz hes one of my brothers best friends, and when my brother's friends came over he wanted to talk to me instead. we hooked up once and then he started ignoring me, didnt call me so i dumped him. he didnt give, i was annoyed, so it was mutual. it was only about 5 weeks we were 2gethr.

we both ended up on a school trip 2 europe last summer. I tried bein nice to him cuz i knew it might be awkward. he was mean to me the whole time and just flat out ignored me. i offered to give him pix from my camera because he lost his and he just groaned and walked away. so i thought it would be funny to be mean back by being nice, extreeemely nice in a snide way.

then he started telling people "yeah, i think she came on this trip to get my attention, i think she still likes me alot" o hell no. so i went up to him and said "did u know i spent thousands of dolars and came all the way to this foreign continent JUST to get your attention? conceited bastard." from then on he was feeling quite humbled i could tell, i dont know if i was too mean, and just trying to save my reputation in saying that. we were in the same row on the flight home, so we talked a little about in-flight movies and now i havent seen him since august. it has been 1 yr 1 month since we broke up(not much to break).

he has an older brother my age at a diff school who I knew but hadnt seen for 2 years. i talk to him now, and there seems to be some chemistry, i dont know for sure, but if something did happen, does that make me a bad person?

am i a skank, a betch, or just awkward? i told the situation how it is with all honesty, as far as i could see. Please tell me, given the story i told you, how you would feel:

- about dating a girl who already dated your younger brother?

-if ur older sister dated your friend and he talked to her more than you when he was at your house?

-if you dated a girl and then she started dating your older brother?

meh! I say once you've dated one member of a family, find another one... there are sooo many more people.

unless you live in a village of 3 families.

well, i am not extremely set on dating him, im just thinking about possibilities. and there was really nothing much between me and my "ex." i was thinking it was much later now, i never meant much to him, and i havent thought of all of this for a while until i became better acquainted with the older brother. do you think it is in all ways abhorrent and socially unacceptable? or is it just weird..... heh

I don't think so, as long as this isn't a way to "get back" at your ex.

well it's been a while, i am not mad at him anymore i just dont think we would be friends, but i think he may construe this as a backlash, or maybe he knows better since i told him off. he'd prolly just get really pissed, and i dont know i guess that's reasonable for him to feel that way right?

since he was such a jerk, am i in a place where i need to consider his feelings or should i just do what i want?

well, i am not extremely set on dating him, im just thinking about possibilities. and there was really nothing much between me and my "ex." i was thinking it was much later now, i never meant much to him, and i havent thought of all of this for a while until i became better acquainted with the older brother. do you think it is in all ways abhorrent and socially unacceptable? or is it just weird..... heh

Who cares what's "socially acceptable"! Follow your heart. Go out and have a good time. Could turn out he's just like his brother and nothing will come of it. You never know and this is a lot of concern and worry over something that may or may not be anything at all...

well it's been a while, i am not mad at him anymore i just dont think we would be friends, but i think he may construe this as a backlash, or maybe he knows better since i told him off. he'd prolly just get really pissed, and i dont know i guess that's reasonable for him to feel that way right?

since he was such a jerk, am i in a place where i need to consider his feelings or should i just do what i want?

No. If he acted like a jerk to you and disregarded your feelings, you shouldn't have to worry about his.

Archived