Puzzled on why many women like black men

MrRight

I am black myself.

I have this girlfriend who claims that she loves to get my bimbo and play with it, suck it all she can. She is white, and to this date 99% of women I date were white too.

So I have thought about this for a long time, but never had a chance to ask:

How many percent of women out there prefer black men over white ones? And why?!

I really don't know. I've met some attractive black people, both male and female.

But, and this is not a racial thing, I have never found myself lusting over a black person.

That could also be because the black to white ratio where I live is so off. There's not many blacks where I'm from. I really don't know.

Race isn't a huge factor for me. It depends on whether or not I happen to be attracted to them.

You should also clarify what type of women like black men. Is it women in general or are you wondering why a certain group of women are attracted to black men?

I think that in every race, there are examples of beauty.

There are many good looking black men.

I don't think you should over-think it. Some people are attracted to members of a particular race so they choose to pursue them more. I think people need to culturally sensitive and yet also remember that first and foremost, people are people. Personally I would feel rather offended/degraded if I were dating someone and they told me that my race is the reason they were dating me. I would hope they would be dating me, for ME (Unless if it was LL Cool J of course- I've been drooling over him for decades lol).

I don't think you could ever get a accurate answer to this, and it's probably better that way since in order to answer it people would have to resort to massive stereotypes.

I am black myself.

I have this girlfriend who claims that she loves to get my bimbo and play with it, suck it all she can. She is white, and to this date 99% of women I date were white too.

So I have thought about this for a long time, but never had a chance to ask:

She sounds racist to me and it sounds like she is only interested in the black sexual experience.

Hmmm... if i were a black male I think I wouldn't be amused with the stereotypes ( even if they are semi-complimentary, kind of to be assumed to be a good dancer or good in bed, etc, etc,) I'd hate to think someone would be dating me solely for that reason. What about intellect or character or personality. Do they mean anything at all? Could someone just like ME?

I think I'd be pretty pissed.

Hmmm... if i were a black male I think I wouldn't be amused with the stereotypes ( even if they are semi-complimentary, kind of to be assumed to be a good dancer or good in bed, etc, etc,) I'd hate to think someone would be dating me solely for that reason. What about intellect or character or personality. Do they mean anything at all? Could someone just like ME?

I think I'd be pretty pissed.

Well people in this thread are just posting the truth. It's more for the SEXUAL FANTASY than anything else. That's why a lot of white guys want to date black women.

Men of all races have appealed to me before.

I wouldn't chose someone black over someone white, or vice versa, but I'll tell you something I like that is far more prevalent in black men that I like...

Big...big...big...

....lips!

"All the more to kiss you with, my dear!"

That's not a stereotype is it?

Yes it is.

Archived