I had a breast implant rupture!

lostnva

3 Weeks before I leave for Cancun, I awake to a flat boob lol! Its a saline implant so it wasnt harmful, but very noticeable. Im leaving for spring break on March 6th, so I had to have this thing replaced asap! By the way this is my first big vacation in 4 years, and the first with my girlfriends since my horrible break up 8 months ago! See other post!

Anyway, I had the implant replaced this morning. I am on pain pills so forgive me if this post is going all over the place. My question is has anyone just had one implant replaced? Did it turn out okay? Is it going to look the same has the other one? I was really nervous about them looking different being that he was ony doing one. How was the pain and swelling afterward being that the pocket is alreasy there. He did not want to do both because they are only 3 years old.

It had a small pin hole in it. So it wasnt completely flat. More like a slow leak. Lol! I am not sure how it happened, and there is no way to tell. Its rare for it to happen after only 3 years from being warn out. But its me...and thats my kinda luck. Now after 5, and then 10 years..the rate of rupture gets a lot higher.

can I just ask you something different? Did you lose any sensitivity when you had them done? are they hard or do they look and feel normal? can people tell? are you happy with your decision?

They look and feel normal. They are not hard. I didnt loose any sensitivity. I am very happy with me my decision. Other than having this set back, they have been great. People cant tell, unless you choose an implant size that doesnt match body.

They look and feel normal. They are not hard. I didnt loose any sensitivity. I am very happy with me my decision. Other than having this set back, they have been great. People cant tell, unless you choose an implant size that doesnt match body.

Gah.. Now that's one big drawback to having them rupture.. needing to find someone to fix them asap! Lol. Specially if you'll be showing them in a bikini.

Side note: I once heard a woman's breast ruptured in the plane due to cabin pressure (I think, otherwise something else).

Same thing happened to me a little over two years ago...and I had them in for less than a year when it happened. It was also just one for me. I know it's rare and it does happen. My surgeon replaced it and I haven't had a problem since. Talk about a freaky feeling though....

Archived