Butt Plug

Casanova

So my girlfriend and I recently bought a butt-plug. We just started having anal sex and she really likes it. She really likes it when she can use her vibe on her clit while I'm entering from behind. Not too long ago we were at the adult store and we bought both a vibe and butt-plug. So my question is:

Do you girls like this toy?

Have you used one before?

How do you use it? Do you use it like a dildo or do you just leave it in there?

Are anal beads better?

Please help! Thanks

Do you girls like this toy?

Some do. Some don't

Have you used one before?

No.

How do you use it?

Any way you see fit.

Do you use it like a dildo or do you just leave it in there?

Well the words "Butt plug would make me think it was designed to be left in, but if you want to get creative then I'm sure it could be used in whatever fashion your devious little mind can conjure up.

Are anal beads better?

Couldn't tell ya, but it is a matter of preference.

I own a butt plug and love it. I don't always use it but when the mood strikes I will use it along with my rabbit.

Sometimes I just leave it in, but I usually use it like a dildo, hence the ridges, to add sensation. I have never tried anal beads...Anywho....Don't forget the lube!

Yea I think it would help the transition, especially right before doing it. I usually do some foreplay before doing anal. I'm not sure, but I believe anal is similar to regular sex; it will probably hurt the first few times but feels good over time. And yea, we use a LOT of lube, the more the lube the better it will feel.

How to Make Your Girl Do Whatever Y...
How to Make Your Girl Do Whatever You Like?

Archived