Worried about friendships again

I'm worried because of Facebook stuff and a few other things. The lady friend who carpooled with me to the camping thing, she recently changed her Facebook profile and took down her "single" status. A bunch of people wrote on her Facebook asking about it and who the guy was. She never named the guy on there. Part of me thinks it might be the guy we both like, but I'm not sure. We were all at practice on Wed night. She showed up late, but we all hung out and talked. He was nice to the both of us and invited both of us back to our mutual friend's house to watch a video. We stayed till around 1 AM. She sat next to him on the sofa but nothing happened. I sat on the chair.

One other thing is that the people I hang out with (those people who play WoW with me), they aren't playing WoW this week becuase one of the girls are moving and they are helping her move. They don't plan on playing WoW till maybe this weekend.

The other weird thing is one of the ladies I hang with (and who my carpool buddy met this weekend), she is having a bday party for her daughter two weekends from now. She posted about her party on Facebook and she tagged both my carpool buddy and the the guy I liked and a few others. She didn't tag me. Only reason I could read it is because it's on her wall (I think).

I'm worried that he may be dating her (carpool buddy) and that I may lose my friends over that. I'm a little worried about not being tagged about the invitiation like maybe that girl doesn't like me. Or maybe I don't know how Facebook works.

I just want to keep my friends. It's nice having a group of friends to hang out and do stuff with.

I wish I could just relax at times. I don't think I know how to.

HHWH, I may just ask her the next time I see her. I just feel awkward about asking this. For all things concerned, it may NOT be so and I would look stupid and then she would know I like him.

I'm also worried that the other people (my other friends), don't like me anymore because that lady didn't tag me about the bday party but tagged my friend instead.

I don't want to lose my friends. I enjoy hanging out with them.

Archived