Flowers at work??

Rdub
ROMANCE LOVE QUOTES FOR HER: KAVEES...
ROMANCE LOVE QUOTES FOR HER: KAVEESH MOMMY

Hey everyone. This questions mainly aimed at the girls, but guys feel free too give me your input

Im dating this girl (casually). Its kinda a complicated situation. She isnt really looking for anything too serious because shes enjoying being by herself right now, but is fine with us seeing each other on a casual basis. I want too show her that I care and do something nice for her. You know stand out among the rest haha. I think that she just doesn't want to jump into another relationship, because she wants too see whats out there first. Do you think me sending her flowers at work with a note saying " Just too brighten your day a little" would be inapropriate, or what? I want to be with her, but I'm being patient and waiting for her. But that doesn't mean that I don't want to win her over, and show her that I care and what type of guy I am and how sweet of a guy I could be for her. She would completely be surprised and unexpecting if I did this

i think that would be really sweet. i would like that. i wouldn't send roses nor anything over the top. maybe some daisies or tulips would be nice. there are plenty of 'brighten your day' arrangements made exactly for occasions like you said. and if you order online, make sure to google for coupons first so you can get a better deal!

Damn it isn't me

I'm not looking for anything serious and am perhaps a wee bit commitment phobic. But, right now I am seeing a guy pretty much exclusively but refuse to call it that as I want to see "what is out there." He also recently asked me if I like flowers.. here is to hoping.

I have been in a number of long term relationships and my last one made me a little weary. If a guy was making small gestures like this he would be making quick pace to my heart for sure.

Ya see were not exclusive at all haha. But you think it is good idea then?? My plan is too send them with a note saying " Just too brighten your day a little" something innocent like that. Showing her that I was thinking of her enough too make an effort. Also I work out of town a lot and am going on a business trip for a week down to the states. So i was also going to add too the card " Hope you have a great week while I'm away, and maybe we can get together when i get back" or do you guys have a better idea of what I should say? Id love the input haha

Aww that sounds so sweet. Definitely say that with the flowers.

By fight or flight mode I mean the R word (relationship) makes me stop dead in my tracks, get a deer in headlights look, and then try to prove to myself that I am not in a relationship..

fight or flight basically means that the alarms (adrenaline) have been signaled and the person either wants to run or stay and duke with the situation

PS: I am in no way exclusive either.. I'm just not seeing anybody else.. ..

>_

Ya the other thing is its a really delicate situation because I haven't seen her in a 3 weeks. We stopped seeing each other because I pushed for a relationship, and she "ran". This last week we came too an agreement that we'd see each other casually, but I'm leaving for a week or 2 and we aren't able too see each other this week, so I thought Id do this before I go. I just don't want to go to the effort too do something nice for her like this if shes not going too apreciate it, and is only agreeing too see eachother casually too keep her options open. I believe her that shes too busy too see me this week, just hope this doesnt scare her off again haha.

No.. I don't think simple flowers should scare her off. Flowers, chocolates, what have you are simple gestures us women should be receiving from men every week (maybe the male population will all stumble upon this little tid bit I am putting out in the internet .. jk)

She would have to be flat out not interested in you if flowers scared her off.

In my case though, ain't no man gonna win me over!!

When a girl clearly states she doesn't want anything serious happening with it, it also means, please don't send me things at work that it would make it obvious that she was dating someone. Send them to her home if you want...but it still won't make her move faster or change her mind. Honestly...mirror her feelings. She makes a step, you make one too.

Don't get me wrong, I love getting flowers at work from a sweetheart...but not from a guy I feel so-so about. When she can match some care/mutual feelings/progressing relationship, send flowers, yes. Not when she is keeping her options open. She doesn't deserve it...and honestly, in this case, being more coy would get a girl like that, not full-on step all over me cuz I want you actions. It sounds a move that would make you one step closer to doormat.

Archived