Need advice

kimmeh

So the deal is, I'm a virgin.

Problem is, I've told people that I'm not a virgin.

Last week, me and a friend went to another friends house for a mini piss up, just the three of us. I fancy one them and we had oral sex.

This weekend, we are planning another "piss" up and the guy wants to go all the way this time and so do I.

Now, when we come to doing it and I end up bleeding etc, he'll know that I was a virgin and lied.

He thinks i'm pretty hardcore cos I have quite a dirty mind (which turns him on) and thinks i'm very experienced.

Should I tell him before we have sex?

Your first time isn't something to just rush into. Could you tell us why you want to have sex with him?

Also another thought: you want to be comfortable your first time. Otherwise, you aren't going to enjoy it. If you are trying to prove you aren't a virgin OR if you are in pain because he doesn't know.. it won't be something you look back on fondly.

If I were you, I would sit on the decision for at LEAST two weeks and give yourself sometime to process it.

p.s.-I am guessing you are a teenager? I know you probably hear it a lot but please please please be safe if you do decide to go through with it. Remember that even oral can spread STDs so use a flavored condom or something.

I think that later on, you'll regret doing this.

I would wait, and find someone that cares, and has respect for you, not someone that thinks you're "hardcore."

exactly my friends older sister said it the best to my friend and i.. when we were 14..

A girl will always remember the first time, it will affect how they think(about men) for the rest of their life, so be in a comfortable/safe environment.. take things at the girls pace and don't do it in an alley..

Because I fancy him of course, it's all about lust.

I know him quite well, we go to College together, we hang out etc.

& I know he won't give me an STD cos he took a test a few weeks back, we had people coming into class to talk to us and all the lads took a test.

Because I fancy him of course, it's all about lust.

I know him quite well, we go to College together, we hang out etc.

& I know he won't give me an STD cos he took a test a few weeks back, we had people coming into class to talk to us and all the lads took a test.

If you are content about having your first time being about lust, then go for it.

As long as you do it because you WANT to do it.

I would tell him that you are a virgin. He'll take pride that he was your first, lead the way for you, and be more gentle.

As for bleeding, only 55% of women bleed their first time. I didn't.

Thank you, I will tell him.

What would be the best way to just tell him?

Before you even start (when you two are alone), let him know beforehand.

Before you start doing anything, so he has time to process it.

But, I still advicate waiting until you get to know him better (and are in an exclusive relationship). It just greatly tends to turn out better. I am sort of pushing this on you, and I'm sorry about that. But, I don't want to see anyone get hurt. Especially about something that should be a wonderful experience.

Archived