Painful/tiring to orgasm? Ladies, help...

Umlunguusa

Okay, so the girl I had a two days ago that I mentioned in my last post:

well, we've been having sex for a while. she's always kind've been weird about me going down on her, but today was one of the few times she'd have allowed it, so I took the opportunity.

well, she started telling me she was about to cum, was really close to climax, then...she pushed my face away, telling me that she get's too exhausted from orgasm, and doesn't like to cum

Ladies, is it something I did wrong? is this just her, or does any other girl have had this happen before?

I can't really say I've ever found it exhausting to orgasm, nor have I ever stopped someone that close to climax. Call me a nympho, but that doesn't seem right to me. However, from an objective point of view, I can see where she might find that to be true-- and excuse the graphic nature of this comment-- but the intensity of orgasms varies from clitoral to g-spot, with clitoral being the more intense of the two (at least for me). Maybe she doesn't get off that often, and to do so would take a lot out of her. Maybe you should ask her what's up, but from personal experience, I can't say that's normal, at least to me.. But to each his own.

I understand where she is coming from. Sometimes right after an intense orgasm I cant be touched on my clitoris because its extremely sensative and it almost tickles, also a huge sense of calming exhaustion comes over. Most times it passes quickly but others I cant do nething else after. Maybe she cant handle the intensity, or maybe she doesnt stimulate her clitoris while masturbating as stated above it is an entirely different kind of orgasm than an internal/g-spot one.

Hmm, has she ever climaxed? If so, maybe she was a little

overwhelmed, I know when my boyfriend goes down on me and

when Im getting close, he sometimes goes a little to hard and I

think its because hes excited that Im almost there, what gets me

off but I dont cum everytime but what gets me off is when he fingers me while

sucking, licking,biting and licking my clit...

Archived