Ok so long story short. My ex and I of 3.5 years broke up about two months ago because he told me he was starting to like someone else. I gracefully left the picture, didn't cry or beg for him, even wished him the best of luck with her. I don't believe in having to fight for someone's love or affection. He got with her four days after we broke up. They've been going out for almost two months now. I initiated NC a month a go to heal and deal with the pain because he easily replaced me with her. Three weeks ago, when I was having fun at my sorority's cocktail, he called me twice. I think he called me because he knew that I had cocktail that night and probably wanted to check in on me even though we haven't spoken or texted for three weeks.

Later that night at 3:40 in the morning, he called me four times and left me voice message sobbing and crying. He told me that he was going through a lot and that he needed to talk to me, so "for the please of god, give me a call back". I didn't call him back. Two days later, he called me three times telling me how much he has missed me and my voice. He said that he still thinks about me everyday and really want to know how I am doing. I suspect that he called me because he saw my pictures on facebook from the cocktail. I didn't call him back either because he is still with his GIRL!!!!

okay, so a week went by and my friend told me how he was writing on facebook how, as I quote, "you never really know what you know till its gone. So live your life without regrets and follow your guts. Just be wise because I use too much of my guts and not my head". We weren't friends on FB anymore so I didn't know that he had written this. Then, I went to search for him only to REALIZE THAT HE HAD BLOCKED ME WHEN HE WAS THE ONE THAT WAS CALLING me and bothering me. Can you explain to me why he does this?

He is still with the other girl and even celebrated valentines with her...

This week, i only texted him back saying "Hey I just got your messages. Sorry my phone has been out lately. Hope your doing well. And I was never mad or angry at you in the first place"

What I don't understand is that, if he is so happy with her, then why did he contact me and later on BLOCKED me on facebook. I'm sorry but I find this to be super immature and childish!

Geeze the same thing happened to me pretty much, but I broke NC every time he called, even tho he was still with his new girl. Its inspiring to see someone so strong. Ultimately i'm doing NC now, but we both yelled at eachother n such he told me he was going on a vacation for v-day with the new girl.....i think what would have happened if I would have been as strong as you.....best of luck to you. I'm excited to see what others will say, it may help me too!!!

Maybe he blocked you before he started to contact you? And you just now noticed?

I read this and it's almost me! I've been in this spot before. Getting dumped...having him be with someone new a few days later...but still trying to be with me.

You can't make sense of it, you just can't. It'll drive you nuts. It's like if he is soooooo happy with her, then why the heck is he still bothering with you?! Who knows?

The grass isn't always greener on the other side, that's all I can say.

Good for you being so strong....you are not allowing him to use you like an old dish rag!

I feel sorry for the girl he is with...gee he left you then is dating someone so soon and then he realizes he messed up so he is trying to contact you while he is with someone else...yea! just keep ignoring him...let his new gf take care of him.

You deserve much much much better. Perhaps the grass on the other side is all dried up!

Nifty. He misses you on some level. What he's thinking is a good question; really he just sounds stupid and in need of a slap.

I'd suggest he may be upset by how quickly/easily/painlessly you appear to have gotten over him and is looking to patch a possible bruise to his ego. Either that or he genuinely misses you but is convinced that he's going to stick with his current gf and is having some sick ping-pong episodes in his head right now? I'm sticking to him being a fool, though. It just makes it so much easier to digest.

Maybe he blocked you before he started to contact you? And you just now noticed?

I read this and it's almost me! I've been in this spot before. Getting dumped...having him be with someone new a few days later...but still trying to be with me.

You can't make sense of it, you just can't. It'll drive you nuts. It's like if he is soooooo happy with her, then why the heck is he still bothering with you?! Who knows?

The grass isn't always greener on the other side, that's all I can say.

he blocked me after I didn't pick up his calls?? I'm thinking GET REAL! you're the one calling me!

I was doing just fine being on NC for those 3 weeks until he started calling and leaving me messages. Man, I hate how they always try to linger around even though they are through with YOu. I wonder if his new girl knows that he was trying to call me so many times. She would probably have steam coming out of her nose right now. He needs to grow up and sort out what he really wants.

lol it's like he is trying to string me along but I'm not giving him the reactions he wants, so he resorts to lower means of simply blocking me when I was the one who initially removed him. It just bugs me so much cuz he calls me hella times, then remove me cuz I am not caving in.

He is wishy-washy. By the time, he is done with her and tries to come back to me. I will no longer be here. He needs to grow a pair and decides what he wants. Either way, I have decided to move on. His loss. I am fed up with his BS.

Archived