Coffee with the ex..

misspearl

He finally said it. This morning he said he wanted to meet up. I suggest tea/coffee. He said it sounds nice, and said he'd pick me up around 7/8.

Pick me up?!!!? Isn't that what happens on dates? I was a bit taken aback by this....

I wonder what all of this means...I'm so anxious...heart beating....

Yeah i know what you mean! Thanks I'll have a good time either way because i like his company. But these nerves are too much for me, I was getting on so well with my work until this day!

Do you think i should text him offering to meet him there???

No - let him pick you up.

About 5 months yeah... i was just reading my diary entries to reflect...from all that time ago , october, november. Things were so so so different. I thought he'd never want to speak to me again. I didnt just 'think', I was sure of it. There's one part that I wrote 'I think I'll give in about a year or 2'. It just shows anything is possible . I dont want to jinx it though. So touch wood!!!! I dont think I'll actually believe that this is happening until i see his car outside my house. Doesn't feel real at all!

Btw, it couldn't be more true what they say. They don't come back until you've finally moved on. It's some weird chemical karma thing that I'm seriously beginning to believe now!

Archived