Dont Understand

husk
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

Hi ok i need to ask a question maybe the women can help me on this one. I met a girl last weekend she lives a couple hours away we hit it off she was attarcted to me as well i was to her she gave me her number we texted alot during the week she said she really liked me wanted to go out with me we was making plans we had some good communicstion all week flirty texting she sent me pics things like . She called me friday night we talked she was going to concert sat so we was both busy. Sunday i texted her asked if she cared if i called she said i could call anytime i called her tonight she anwsered i told her i had sent her sme sweet text she didnt anwser them when i asked her about it she said you culd have called i told her i had to go at the timebut asked if i could call her back she said yah o when i got home i called she idnt anwser i tried again and again she didnt anwser is she mad? playing games or lost interest? i dont understand ireally am intersted in her and she seemed to be also? am i just being parinoid or what do you all think?

She might have got annoyed with the constant calling/texting.

Only annoyed I think, if she wasn't and isn't 'that' into him...

Or she didn't have her phone by her. I often leave mine in one room when I'm in another and miss calls

Then if she'd been into him, she'd have text him or called him back surely?

Maybe she just doesn't have her phone with her. I do that a lot and leave my phone in random places then forget to call back - even if it's with people I like. I would give it a day or two and see if she calls/texts you, if not you can always call or text once just give it a little time and not constantly

Archived