Ex contacts me on Vday

Rdub

So yesterday was Valentines day. I waited till the very last half an hour before I ended up texting my ex a " Happy Valentines". I waited because I wanted her to have the chance too text me first, of course she didn't haha. Well the response I got was in my mind very positive. I texted her, and within 10 mins she phoned me. She was out with some friends getting hammered, so of course she was intoxicated. We chatted for a bit, but nothing more then general chit chat. She continued to call me a number of times last night, me not answering most of the time.

Well this morning, I texted her too kinda see if she even remembered and see what her mind set was a bit. Well she did remember and we talked for a bit. I told her that I was surprised to get a call from her, and she replied that she was surprised to get a text from me. I asked her if that was a good thing and she said yes. I didnt wanna push it any more than that, and we chit chatted for a bit more and she left me saying that she had to go take her dog to the park, and that I should text her later if I wanted. What are your guy's thoughts?

Nothing special, she just thought things were moving too fast, and said she was confused. Things kinda fizzled away, but we've sorta kept contact since. Hadn't spoke to her in over a week before Vday. Think shes gotta a bit of an issue with commitment

Archived