Oil

kenshinkitten

You may want to be a bit carefull what you use. COuld you guys just use lube all over each other?

Or maybe try KY massage oils?

I heard stuff like Baby oil and other things people use as lube really aren't that good for putting in the va-j-j as some of it gets left behind in there.

edit to add: Oh! I went on the KY site and saw they have a 2-in-1 warming oil+personal lubricant.

link removed

You may want to be a bit carefull what you use. COuld you guys just use lube all over each other?

Or maybe try KY massage oils?

I heard stuff like Baby oil and other things people use as lube really aren't that good for putting in the va-j-j as some of it gets left behind in there.

edit to add: Oh! I went on the KY site and saw they have a 2-in-1 warming oil+personal lubricant.

link removed

Thank you JeckyllNHyde!

Yeah we were thinking about KY stuff but the bottles are so small.

Baby oil might work if we keep it away from our no no areas! haha

Haha! Yea it works but it does get absorbed by the skin a bit easy. If you're going to NOT use it in/on your "no no" parts maybe olive oil or coconut oil is great too. I know coconut oil is rather greasy and doesn't get absorbed so easily.

Note: man this is the first time I looked around the KY site.. And it's very tempting to try those products. So many to choose from and such er.. lovely descriptions. Lol.

Haha! Yea it works but it does get absorbed by the skin a bit easy. If you're going to NOT use it in/on your "no no" parts maybe olive oil or coconut oil is great too. I know coconut oil is rather greasy and doesn't get absorbed so easily.

Note: man this is the first time I looked around the KY site.. And it's very tempting to try those products. So many to choose from and such er.. lovely descriptions. Lol.

I've tried the warming personal lube and it burned me, was not pleasant.

Use a couple towels first of all. Otherwise, you stand to ruin your sheets. Also, I recommend something natural like olive oil or sesame oil. This is going to be better for kissing, licking, sucking... and also better for your privates. I'd also recommend starting by massaging each other with the oil for quite a bit. Set the mood with candles and subtle music.

well if you guys have protected sex, baby oil will corrode the condom and make it break! lol been there. But as for the body baby oil smells really good and is a good idea to use! maybe put towels down if you're doing this all in the bed hehe

Me and my SO like to do this. We have a thing for getting oiled up. LOL We use baby oil but KY around and on the naughty areas. LOL

We did this in a hotel jacuzzi bath tub recently (had no water in it). Yea i was a good patron and cleaned it up afterwards best as i could the next day.

Me and my SO like to do this. We have a thing for getting oiled up. LOL We use baby oil but KY around and on the naughty areas. LOL

We did this in a hotel jacuzzi bath tub recently (had no water in it). Yea i was a good patron and cleaned it up afterwards best as i could the next day.

LOL...nice. Sounds like you've got the oil party thing down

Archived