Everyone is taken!?!?

Shudder

So this is a little problem i'm having recently.. It seems that whenever I ask someone out, they are taken or say they are. If what they say is true, then how is it in the first place the guy gets the girl? Is it all about timing? cause if thats the case then the girl never really has a true 'single' moment..

so am i doing something wrong?? do i literally have to ask every person with a vagina until i find someone who is actually single?? lol

Best thing to do is not ask if a girl is single. Just look at her fingers and find out casually what the ring on her finger means in casual conversation at best.

I make it a point personally, never to ask. If I'm interested in a girl I'll just ask her out in as natural a way as possible, and if she's really interested in me then it wont matter if she has a bf or not because those types of relationships are temporary until you find the right person you want to spend the rest of your life with. Furthermore, she wont lie and make up excuses either if she doesn't and is fibbing it.

If they are not interested, then they will come up with an excuse like that so as not to hurt your feelings or take it personal that they just blew you off.

I believe the bottom line is their interest level. People who are taken are not interested in me. People who are available are interested in me. Unless they are married why should you care?

i almost never ask them if they are single. i just ask them out for coffee and get my answer that they're taken. plus the ring doesnt work unless they are officially married. i asked out a married woman once. never again.. save the embarressment lol

Is this a new problem or a continuously recurring problem? I would expect the pickings to be getting better as the economy slows, no joke.

seems to be a recurring one, at least for me. perhaps i just have knack for picking those who are taken.

Archived