this girl is confusing me! what does she mean?!

nyckid33

So i met this girl and right away i was attracted to her, and she was attracted to me. I got her number and we talked. We have hung out a couple more times since and talked more and Im starting to really like her. I asked her why she didnt have a boyfriend, and she said she had been on and odd with this guy for a while, but their not in a relationship. She said it was kind of complicated. So we each are attracted to each other and it seems like she likes me. What I am to do here?

She doesn't sound like the type of girl that goes out on dates and already strikes me as a "hanging out" kind of girl. She likely has a couple guys chasing her at the moment, so if you want to rise above you're going to have to have sex with her. That's what it all boils down to. If you do then she'll naturally favor you over the orbiters and other guy possibly if they haven't had sex yet. Chalk this one up to biology and the bonding chemicals in the brain that get released when you have sex.

I guess the only way to really find out is if you ask her out.

At my work, I met this girl. I was attracted to her, I know she was attracted to me. At least the way she would act at times would show that she's interested. Long story short, she kept showing interest in me but had a boyfriend. She's still seeing him. Anyways seeing her all the time and hanging out and getting all those vibes and such kept on screwing with my mind. I couldn't ask her out cause someone else did and turned him down cause of her boyfriend, my friend met her boyfriend so its true.

But you have nothing to loose ask and if she accepts then tap that if not then just move on and forget about her as soon as possible.

Well you could keep hanging out with her I guess.....but have no expectations of it amounting to anything more and especially if she is off and on with some other guy. Chances are, she is off and on with him, because he wants it that way....

Tomorrow he could decide to be exclusive with her.....where then, does that leave you?

Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

Archived