NewDater

Ladies. I am seeing this girl for about 5 weeks now. tonight will be our 5th date. We seem to have a great time everytime were together. whats confusing is....Almost everytime I call her she never answers. She does returns my calls but 1, 2 and 3 days later. She says she is busy alot with school, work and other stuff.

My question is if you really like a guy, do you only call him when your not so busy? Can someone be that busy where they just dont feel like talking to that person you like? Maybe she is taking it real slow? i dont know. any thoughts?

I mean it doesnt take much effort to text or make a call. I like good communciation in a relationship. However, we are only dating.

Or maybe she is balancing her life and dating life separately.

There was thing I forgot to add. She didn't use to be like this. Only after the 4 date.

The 4 date we made out for the first time. Well, I actually called her on Monday and left a message. She never called. I called her back on Thursday asking about tonight. She called later that night when she got home. I called her back on friday. No answer. She called me back today at noon. Maybe I shouldnt read to much into this.???

She's Not Texting Me Like She U...
She's Not Texting Me Like She Used To

Archived