Meetin ex on Vday...

YZRiderF

I had a very interesting day yesterday. On top of what happened yesterday (Story in another thread), me and my ex talked and were meeting up tonight to go out to eat. This will be the first time I have seen her since October, so nearly 4 months since I have seen her in person.

Im going because I would like to be with her again. She must not have any guys after her.... I mean it is vday and shes spending it with me. In our first phone conversation which was the first time we talked in any form for over 2 months. She got emotional when I told her I was in an accident and she cried and wished I would have told her. She also said she thinks about me everyday, and she drives past my work when shes out that way.

When she said all that I felt pretty good, but since that talk the few times we talked or texted she hasnt been like that again. Instead its how shes with this person or that person from school. So I dont know what to expect.

Do you think she would bring up the relationship? If not should I? Should I tell her how I feel towards the end of our meet?

Any Advice is needed!

Hey, that sounds great. I'd keep my hopes low and take it slow. definitely don't bring up the relationship. Do not tell her how you feel. From what I understand, these things will get you right back to where you were during the break. It sounds like she may miss you, which is good, but that doesn't mean she wants to get back together. I'd keep it pretty casual and end it early, making her interested in another meeting. At the same time, you may have to feel it out. If she saids she's interested in giving things another shot, then you need to make a judgment call. It sounds like a lot of these shots are brief and end in less than a month. I think the best chance is to take it slow.

Anyhow, congrats on the good news. I'm no expert on giving advice, so take what I say w/ a grain of salt. Let us know how it goes.

Throughout the meet she gave me alot of compliments on looks and setting future plans with me. Then I asked if shes been dating anyone and she said yeah kind of and went into detail about it and she asked then I told her about mine.

Anyways at the end on the ride home I said do you ever think of us anymore? And she said in the future? then shes like I dont want to rule anything out, then she went on about how she felt lost or something. Which I am not quite sure what that meant. Because I always encouraged her to make friends. So basically that means no I dont want to get back together with you or work on it. SOoo that was my vday.

Throughout the meet she gave me alot of compliments on looks and setting future plans with me. Then I asked if shes been dating anyone and she said yeah kind of and went into detail about it and she asked then I told her about mine.

Anyways at the end on the ride home I said do you ever think of us anymore? And she said in the future? then shes like I dont want to rule anything out, then she went on about how she felt lost or something. Which I am not quite sure what that meant. Because I always encouraged her to make friends. So basically that means no I dont want to get back together with you or work on it. SOoo that was my vday.

You dont want to read into anything, the main thing is that she said she doesn't wanna rule anything out in the future. She could have just said NO bluntly! I know this doesn't gaurantee anything but its a start I suppose.

You left her on a good note which is a good thing, just stay NC for a while and see if she contacts you.

Archived