Hey all,

Havent posted in a few weeks. I am coming up on 2 months on my breakup, one month of strict NC and I am not having a good night.

I have REALLY been missing her lately and I still think of her constantly. I have accepted that we are over, but the growing time of NC has been so heartwrenching. I wanted to email her tonight about a few new videos I found on youtube of our favorite singer songwriter..Of course I didnt..

Breaking up sucks. I just turned 30 and feel uneasy about picking up and starting over. Anyway..just looking for some kind support.

Take care

Hey.

It's really hard. I'm only on day 5 NC, but have had my stop / starts with this ex so its been a bit cumulative. Good work for not crumbling today - it's the little things that get you.

I've got 11 years on you so I get the 'missed the boat' thing. When all else fails, you just need to get through today. Hang in there mate.

hi -- sorry to hear that you are having a tough time.... i have never experienced anything as difficult as divorcing my husband of ten years, so i feel for your pain tonight.

there's nothing i can say to really help with pain like this but i just wanted to say that i am sorry you have to go through it.

take care.... v-day is enough to make anyone who is heart broken feel much worse.

this is my first v-day without my husband and i am feeling sad and lonely, too.

hey all,

i'm feeling blue right there with everyone else. I hate that my ex's bday is the day before valentine's day and then i get the holiday to follow after that. Talk about a double whammy. A friend of mine mentioned that she saw my ex today and I just started feeling so low....it was like it made him real when someone else mentioned it.

I hope I can get through this weekend in one piece. I feel like we just broke up even though it's been 2 months.

I promise, the first days are always the hardest but it does get easier. I did thirty first and then another 30 and was almost completely healed after the second thirty. You need to find something to do that takes your mind off of it, like learn how to do something you've always wanted to. Also, delete her off your online accounts, as logging in an seeing her name will only keep the pain fresh.

well where i am its 130pm now.. i've not felt too bad but knowing my ex of 3 months is cuddled up at a new apartment she just moved into with her new boyfriend is not pleasant.

at least after today we've had xmas, new years and VD out the way! onwards and upwards after today.

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived