What should I do?

YZRiderF

Ok well I met this girl from POF after a few Phone conversations. Anyways I go and pick her up and we go out. 30 min into the date she says she has to use the restroom and never comes back. Now to be quite honest I was not into her at all. I wasnt very attracted to her for one. But anyways, I sit around for like 20 min then text her sit around some more call her. Then after an hour and 15 minutes I leave. I havent heard from her since. I drove her there though. I feel guilty and worried like something happened to her or something. She was texting in the car and im guessing asked for a ride. I dont know. But I sent her a text saying I dont care why you didnt come back just seein if your ok. And I got nothing.

Typical girl for you. They are so shady when they are not interested in you. Very rare I find a girl that will say I dont think it will work out between us. That is kind rude. She could have at least said she was OK. I dont know what to tell you here. BUt she probably is OK.

oh ew. i had that happen to me once, and it was really awful, it ruined my night. to be just standing there.... then i asked some random guy to go in the bathroom and look for my date. yeah, embarrasing.

anyways - not all women are like that, trust me. if i am on a date and we are not clicking, i just stick it out for 1 hour, and then tell him i have to be getting home because i have a lot of stuff to do, tell him to have a good day, and that's it. i don't see why that's all that hard to do! that girl needs to grow some class, blah!!!

Yeah I was agoing to ask someone to look but I mean come on it doesnt take an hour + to go the bathroom. Ughh I hope all women arent like that. we were at an arcade/restaurant and shes like Im gonna use the restroom why dont you go over there and find a game to play. haha When I think of how she said that It makes it pretty clear. But I dont wanna hear someone got kidnapped ro something haha.

The girl was rude in a way that shows she could not act in a civil manner. You are hurt because she acted with no respect for your feelings. You should not be with a girl with so little self control. Be glad you weren't a guy who she was interested in. Him you should feel sorry for.

I didnt want to start a new thread but get this!

That girl texts me today. I deleted the number and ask whos this and she told me.

Anyways she asks what Im doin and I just say I think you meant that for someone else. Shes says no. And I just say dont talk to me and shes ask why. WHY!?

I said well you left me at the place we went to. I wasnt into the date either but I would never do that. And when I asked if you were safe you wouldnt answer so get lost. And she says wow....F**k You. I cant believe her. She says I am an ass too. WHAT!

I need to vent this whole thing just boggles my mind...

She's a ripe idiot.

I didnt want to start a new thread but get this!

That girl texts me today. I deleted the number and ask whos this and she told me.

Anyways she asks what Im doin and I just say I think you meant that for someone else. Shes says no. And I just say dont talk to me and shes ask why. WHY!?

I said well you left me at the place we went to. I wasnt into the date either but I would never do that. And when I asked if you were safe you wouldnt answer so get lost. And she says wow....F**k You. I cant believe her. She says I am an ass too. WHAT!

I need to vent this whole thing just boggles my mind...

Archived