Tounge Kissing.... do you like it or hate it?

villie
How To Tell If A Guy Likes Kissing ...
How To Tell If A Guy Likes Kissing You

I was speaking with a girl i know today and she said that she HATES tongue kissing. If they put their tongue in her mouth, she gags! She makes a joke out of it, laugh it off, but can't stand it.

i was fine with it, with one guy, it was nice. The next guy, WHOA, it was discusting. thats all he did. lips touch. in goes the tongue. i thought i was gonna throw up! lol..

so where do you stand on tongue kissing? lol

I like it but it really depends on how good the person is. If you have a bad kisser they will put their whole tongue in the back of your mouth & make you feel like you are going to gag. Usually that's because they are inexperienced & just don't know how to do it right.

When you are young, most of the guys or girls you kiss have little experience so it usually won't be that great. As you get older, your partners are also older & have more experience so it usually will be better.

i remember dating one guy in high school who used his whole tongue. it was awesome. made you forget you were supposed to breathe. guess he just knew how to do it right.

but.. now that i am older i could take it or leave it. and if there is tongue it should only be light. i find it more erotic.

OH MY GOD. that's what i LOVE to do. ALL my ex bf's have complained about that.

i even did it to the girls too. not as much as them. but i definitely enjoyed tongue play. it's hot.

i also did a lot of slow tongue movements on their lips. they loved it.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, you don't even have to ask me twice lol. I absolutely love it.

Not trying to brag at all, but I love the way my bf does it. There's alot of passion in the kisses. Sure if a guy who has no real feelings does it, then it doesn't feel as good.

But if your tongue kissing someone you really like, and who likes you back... it's just... electric.

(OR.. could just be they're a GOOD kisser haha!)

Specially when done in slow motion.

I love tongue sucking too.

My SO seems to love it when I suddenly stick my tongue all the way in and then continue kissing normally.

I like it with the right guy. Some guys REALLY know how to kiss, others make me gag. Just depends

If I'm not really all that into a guy, I never use tongue...if I'm super into him, yes.

Haha, Yeah probably why i was grossed out with this fella. Wasn't into it. I was trying so hard not to gag. When i thought of it later i felt ill. It was gross. If i was into him, would feel that way right! lol.

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

i love tounging and thats mostly because i am very good at it...but drool is nasty...if i get done making out with someone and my lips are all wet that is just a huge turnoff for me...i love tongue sucking though...and i like kissing their neck...it drives my gf crazy...so yeah tongue kissing gets a thumbs up from me!!

I kinda hate it. But I've been told it is because I've never kissed a guy that is good at all it.

For me, it always turns out awkward. As someone up thread said, you need passion behind it, I think to work. I have guys using tongue on the first or second date and when they are done, I'm wiping droop off my chin, which is...um, kinda a turn off for me. Also, they go full force, shoving their complete tongue down my throat and giving me no way to meet them half-way...

I'm waiting for it to be sexy to me. Still waiting...

you know what's fun? sucking on the other person's tongue

Until they get really into it and basically try to rip your tongue out by sucking it. It hurts. Bad, believe me.

Anyways back to topic, when it's really good..I loveeee it..especially with my current SO..mmm.

I kinda hate it. But I've been told it is because I've never kissed a guy that is good at all it.

For me, it always turns out awkward. As someone up thread said, you need passion behind it, I think to work. I have guys using tongue on the first or second date and when they are done, I'm wiping droop off my chin, which is...um, kinda a turn off for me. Also, they go full force, shoving their complete tongue down my throat and giving me no way to meet them half-way...

I'm waiting for it to be sexy to me. Still waiting...

Ha i totally get what you mean. At first i was a little put off by it. A couple of guys were really good at it. It was hot.

But then there was this one guy.... i dont think i was 'attracted' to him enough. but it was GROSS. His teeth grossed me out, which obviously didn't help. But soon as the lips touched, in goes the tongue. Egh. I wanted to vomit. The 2nd time we kissed he put it in, and then proceeded to giggle like a school girl. duuuuuuuuude! way to kill the 'moment'

it can be awful. but it can be hot - with the right person.

Archived