My Married ex crush walked by today

winter whiteout

This is not all in my head. When anyone walk by my department I am the only one you see. I looked up and saw my ex crush and he was as close as he has ever been and he completely turned his head around and looked right at me. He used to do this all the time but not as close as he was today. But knowing he is wearing a wedding ring now I don't know what he thinks he is doing. I am still mad at myself for having fanatasies about him but I did not know he was married. I don't know why he is walking by and looking at me. He has no reason to be that close to my department and can go a million different ways to get to other places. I just hope he does not keep walking by.

Thank you all for listening I just had to let this out.

Why are you upset for having fantasies about him? That seems unnecessarily harsh on yourself. We can all fantasize about whatever we want, celebrities, people in relationships, whatever. Doesn't mean we're bad people.

You can't really wonder what he thinks he is doing by simply walking by. Maybe he is completely unaware that this is having an effect on you. It's probably time to find another focus.

Why are you upset for having fantasies about him? That seems unnecessarily harsh on yourself. We can all fantasize about whatever we want, celebrities, people in relationships, whatever. Doesn't mean we're bad people.

You can't really wonder what he thinks he is doing by simply walking by. Maybe he is completely unaware that this is having an effect on you. It's probably time to find another focus.

The thing is he is not just simply walking by. He has no reason to walk by my department and when you walk by you have to get close to where I sit to see me and you have to turn your head completely around to look right at me. I guess it is hard to explain but you would have to seek me out to get that close to me where I am located to look at me. I just don't know why he is doing it. Knowing now he is wearing a wedding ring. I know you are right that a lot of us have fanatasies about other people but because of how my ex husband's new wife went after him when we were still married I am extra sensitive knowing how it feels to be the wife at home while another woman is hitting on your husband. Now I was not hitting on my ex crush I was going up to him in his office trying to converse with him. I could never do that to another woman knowing how painful it is. I would not do anyways of course.

I used to walk all over my building (when I worked in one) in parts of it that I had no reason to walk around in. For no reason. I was a total cube snoop, I'd check everyone out, it broke up my day when it was a long one or I was just especially bored. Maybe he is doing the same thing?

for whatever reason he walks by, he's married. maybe he has a friend he talks to near you, maybe the bathroom is over there, etc....... no matter where i go in the building, i know i look in just about everyone's office. it's called recognition. it's a human trait.

I had a dream about my ex boyfriend the other night that stuck with me big time. I totally understand what you're feeling. I can't say that I still have feelings for him anymore, but when I think of him getting married, oh it hurts so bad. I think it's the thought of being "replacable" that stings.

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived