why does she DO this?

gigglyfreedom

This is not about a relationship strictly, but im posting here because its about my interpersonal relationship (or non-relationship) with a girl i know. Im just curious why she behaves like this. I dont understand why everytime she sees me (and shes with her friendsor with people), she says hi or talks to me in a really friendly manner (obviously fake) and IMMEDIATELY afterwards (i mean its not even behind my back as i hear it all the time, she doesnt even wait until i have gone), she'll like turn to her friends and always always say some mean remark about me. Why cant she just say hi and not analyse the way i say something or without turning to 'gossip' about me? Its not in a really obvious 'i want you to hear' way, but its definitely not in a discreet way either. its not your average lets-wait until she is gone and then i talk behind her back.. its more, as im right there almost, or right after i have turned away or walked (nearby) to do something. why??

why?? has this ever happened to you?

Why are you still friends with her? She sounds mean and immature. She probably thinks she's funny or people will like her more if she puts herself above you. Next time, confront her. Tell her, "That's incredibly rude. Couldn't you at least have the decency of a grade school child and wait until I've left the room? If not, Perhaps you should see a doctor for that terrible case of verbal diarrhea."

Next time, confront her. Tell her, "That's incredibly rude. Couldn't you at least have the decency of a grade school child and wait until I've left the room? If not, Perhaps you should see a doctor for that terrible case of verbal diarrhea."

Haha. That's pretty good! Hopefully she won't get punched saying that!

She Stares at Me From Distance but ...
She Stares at Me From Distance but Ignores Me: Reasons & How to React

Archived