one day they like u the next ... nothing

lost in the clouds
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

I met this girl on a night out last weekend. We got to talking and started to really get on well. She described how she was a single mum and i told her that any girl who looks after a child and herself on her own is amazing and she deserved praise for it. I said that i wouldn't turn down any woman if she had a child becuase they are the ones who deserve a loving and trusting man. Near the end of the night i scooped her into my arms and asked for a kiss, she replied to ask nicely and then the boucer told me to put her down for health and saftey reasons blah blah blah. lol

We talked that night on the phone for half an hour, talked about her and i told her i would be her shoulder to cry on if she ever needed me.

The next day, we text each other and she asked me if i wanted to come up to see her the following day. I said i would but never got her full address.

This is where it gets weird. Half an hour before i was meant to be at hers i rang her to find out her exact address so i could get a cab down, and got no answer. I tried twice more to no answer. I text her twice to no reply. I use facebook a lot and noticed she was online a few times on it and messaged her on there to no reply.

What do you thinks going on there? i mean its been 2 days now and she won't reply to any messages and seems to be completely ignoring me. Her phone rings but goes to answering machine. She uses facebook everyday but ignores my messages. I have given up but wouldn't mind hearing some points of view on this or if anyone else experienced this.

one day they like u the next ... nothing

Funny. I think you can say the same thing about guys.

Yeah I've had that sort of thing happen before too. Where you're on for meeting up but then suddenly get a cold reception. Nothing to do but shrug it off and look for someone more honest and straightforward. Kinda sucks when you had good chemistry with them and you get your hopes up.

There's also a possibility that she was just very busy- being a single mom and all. But I mean you gave her fair chance to answer so the balls in her court.

Good luck for next time around though.

Archived