Dumped by a boy after going out for 1 month

Girl wants EX
Why Men Come Back - ALWAYS
Why Men Come Back - ALWAYS

I knew this guy online and we had emailed each other back and forth and 3-4 times everyday, also chatted on msn. We really felt desirable about each other. He is very handsome, I am pretty too, and we kind of share similar values and hobbies, so we both found that the other is physically and mentally attractive.

After chatting online 3 weeks, we finally met.... I felt he was crazy about me, and he commented that it's been long time he wanted someone so badly.

Then after 2 weeks dating, I started to be more demanding and probably putting pressure on him since I thought we were in a serious relationship already.

He started to pull back--- less calls, less text, after 3 weeks dating, he was out of town for 1 week, during that week we were still talking and caring about each other; we were supposed to meet up after he returned. In stead of a dinner together, he called and broke up with me... he said he is not in love with me, and won't never be in love with me. And I believe he made up his mind to break up with me after seeing his therapist that night! However there were no clear signals ahead, as when I acted demanding sometimes, I thought he would tolerate it, as he was kind of demanding at the beginning too!

I guess I know why he lost interest on me...BECAUSE I was too easy, too demanding, too supportive, too nice! so he lost the motivation of chasing after me!!!

am here to seek for some help.

My question is: I want to try with him again, but I won't call him, do you guys think if he will want to get back with me someday? Any tips?

Thanks a lot!

I wouldn't try to pursue a relationship with a guy who left after just one month. It's meant to die anyways - at least he left soon enough when you were not too involved. You're pretty, nice, caring and supportive: go find someone who won't be scared (!!) by those qualities!

I had a guy doing a 180 on me after a month too. Instead of breaking things off he simply started to pull back, until I broke up with him. I don't think there is a chance here, it's not like you built something. It seems to me that he came on way too strong in the beginning, and now realized that maybe his feelings are not that strong.

I think if someone tells you he will never be in love with you, it's best to believe that, and try to accept it and move on. If he even had the slightest feeling that there would be more between you-- he would never risk that by saying he'd never fall in love with you. I'm sorry hun. It's not an easy thing to deal with.

i think we dated the same guy - thats what my ex said to me exactly the same

HE WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH ME

I went through what u are and after a month i feel a lot better

although have wasted too much money on psychics asking when he will be back - they say he would but honestly i don;t think he will

They don;t want us and we should just let go and move on

i think it's insane if someone is saying after 1 month that they are 'not in love with you.' true love takes time to build! but i see what he is saying - that he doesn't feel sufficient chemistry/interest to continue with you. from my experience, they usually don't come back if you've dated for a month and they break things off. or if they come back, it's only temporary. i think you have to move on, accept it's over, and just go back to your life, meet new men.

A guy basically told me after two months, so not much longer, that he was not in love and never would be. This is just how some people think and operate. I would not try to pursue this one. He's probably one of those who feels like he has to have a certain feeling after a few weeks which indicates to him that he's going to fall head over heels in love with you. I don't know if that's common--I've never had that feeling, but it's how some people are.

My ex never told me he didn't love me, but he would always leave promising to never come back, and he was always back within a matter of days.

I can't tell you for sure if your guy will come back, but I believe in second chances. Give him space, and if he comes back, give him this one chance. And give him what he wants. Be less available. Don't be clingy/needy. Don't be demanding. I know it's hard. I, too, have the same issue. It's something you'll really have to try hard to work on. Explain that to him if he comes back. Tell him it isn't something that just stops, it's a behavior and you are going to work hard to reverse it, because you have feelings for him.

And I'm not sure why after a month the word love was brought into the picture, but let the word drop from your vocabularies for right now. You may very well be in love at this point, but if you are, it will last. It's much more fun when you are both exploding with anticipation of the other saying it. I found that out with my fiancee.

I think this is a good example of building up too fast and burning out just as quick. I stay away from chatting online with the person I am dating and would stick to just 1 date or maybe 2 a week. Ive had similar burnouts where as soon as we become 'official' id just lose all interest.

Thank you so much!!!

What else I can do after he broke up with me, except for No Contact For Now? It's so obvious that he doesn't want to go out with me anymore....since yesterday he even hides his profile on the dating website where we met after found out I was online too, he needs space I guess.... but he hates me so doesn't want me to see him online?

he was very excited about me, and hasn't had a good relationship for almost 2 years, he is someone picky I believe... I am wondering if he would miss me and call me one day. If I caught him for 6 weeks (including 3 weeks online), I think I have sth special for him, isn't it?

I need opinions from someone more rational than today's me, Thanks again!

I got serious too quick, kind of because I was somehow implied by him. As he kept mentioning he wants a serious relationship, needs someone gentle to him...he even talked about the wedding mode he wants during the 1st week!

I think that I started to trust him really fast and thought he was very serious about me, so I started acting like his girlfriend.

I believe he is responsible too on speeding up the pace of this relationship.

I am not in big love with him, haven't dropped a tear after break-up, but can't get him out of my mind at all.

He has most of the qualities I want to see on a man, I don't want to give up without really trying....

You guys must be able to understand my

feelings, right?

i am in exactly the same position - its because we don;t know why they can turn so cold of a sudden.

The truth is they don;t want to be with us and we have to take that as gospel. I secretly hoped for a month that he would come back but now i am genuinely going to let go and forget about him - its not worth it

if they come back then let them find us - if they don;t then its their loss - we did nothing wrong but be ourselves.

We need to be the EXCEPTION and not the rule

I got serious too quick, kind of because I was somehow implied by him. As he kept mentioning he wants a serious relationship, needs someone gentle to him...he even talked about the wedding mode he wants during the 1st week!

I think that I started to trust him really fast and thought he was very serious about me, so I started acting like his girlfriend.

I believe he is responsible too on speeding up the pace of this relationship.

I am not in big love with him, haven't dropped a tear after break-up, but can't get him out of my mind at all.

He has most of the qualities I want to see on a man, I don't want to give up without really trying....

You guys must be able to understand my

feelings, right?

i found that some people who talk so serious quickly.... are just as fast to disappear from your life.

Yes, I don't think I have fell in love, but I am obsessed with this situation.... Do you guys think it's a good idea I go to see him everyday, but no talking? I mean waiting outside his place until seeing him, but no talking, so I will think about him less during the day. Otherwise I am not able to concentrate on anything else.

Actually, I sent him a text the next day after broke up, asking about some kind of book which he may have; he replied he has a book like that.

Instead of asking him to lend it to me, I said I would send him an email (I wanted to ask him the name of the book in email).... since I was writing the email, I lost control...I also commented the mistakes I made, just like confession, the lack of confidence on me, blablabla....

it was a very long email, and at the end I said " I understand you want someone different, and I wish you will find your woman of dream someday soon"

I thought it was a friendly email, but he never reply me since then. There is only that text message he said he had the book, and now I text him again, he won't reply me any more!

WHY??? I'm confused....

He even hides his profile on dating site few days later, maybe he is angry by seeing me trying to get someone new by posting a new photo and updating my profile on that website.

What do you guys think?

(Why when comes to Relationship, I can get so stupid...)

But who knows what will happen?

No one does but I can make a pretty good prediction. You'll be "friends" but you will want more and expect more from him than he will from you and you will end up feeling hurt and disappointed. Don't go the friendship route.

Archived