how would you feel about this?

r3ni

Update is that I found out she kissed him again. I was ready to walk, she asked me to stay and said she would do what it takes. Then she called him and told him she would never talk to him again. She quit her job the next morning because they work together. And she signed up for therapy. Two days later she dumped me. I thought we finally really had a chance to get past this, instead it's so much * * * * ing worse because I can see all that could of been if she would of just finally given us a chance.

Update is that I found out she kissed him again. I was ready to walk, she asked me to stay and said she would do what it takes. Then she called him and told him she would never talk to him again. She quit her job the next morning because they work together. And she signed up for therapy. Two days later she dumped me. I thought we finally really had a chance to get past this, instead it's so much * * * * ing worse because I can see all that could of been if she would of just finally given us a chance.

Posted my last post without reading this. I really don't think any good would have come from staying with her. From what you posted, it didn't sound like you would have ever broken up with her so she took the decision out of your hands and did it, I think this is a blessing in disguise.

Archived