Even though the interviewer told me the decision will be made yesterday, I forgot that

Top 10 Data Center Manager Intervie...
Top 10 Data Center Manager Interview Questions and Answers for 2022

Well, one never really knows what goes on behind closed doors....look at all those "squeaky clean" guys in professional sports....the ones who have not yet been caught taking steroids!

my cousin who wants a accounting job can't get one to save her life because her credit looks like a ingrown toenail.

In many fields, you need close to tier one credit to get hired. Thank goodness I graduated from a well-known West Coast Ivy League school, or I wouldn't have a single job. My credit is not great. Everything adds up. If you don't have great credit, you have to have a great something.

I can understand needing squeaky clean credit if you're going into accounting. I wouldn't want to hire anyone who works with finances if their own is a disaster. As to other positions... makes sense, honestly. No one is perfect and I doubt they're looking for perfection but getting all these background checks done gives them a wider perspective on their prospective hires. They're looking for big red flags, really.

Archived