How do I interprut this?

KG

Met this gal 2 weeks ago, have intermingled with friends twice, both times were a hoot. I asked about her situation, being single, etc. She told me "not yet." Maybe in 6-8 weeks, maybe never, but that I seemed like a nice guy, but she has issues with her ex.

Tonight I went out, ran into her best friend, who advised me to stay away, the girl is still hurt by her ex. OK, will do.

But the friend is texting this girl, and tells her KG is there as well. The gal texts her, "well give him a kiss from me." And take a pic too...I wanna see.

What does this mean? rebound guy? flirt?

We had a great time the previous times we've hung out...joking, breaking b@lls.....getting mixed messages about this.

And she is a keeper. Down to earth, sense of humor, no BS. One of those people you connect with automatically.

Oh and hot too!

how is this no BS?? she's messin with your head. 'stay away'. wth? i'd be weary.

Not clear what you mean.

The one I like is getting over her divorce, and then, got burned by a guy who turned out to be married. So I understand she's being cautious.

Her friend was telling me the same thing, that she is in a bad place right now, so don't get my hopes up.

We have some good chemistry, and her text to "take a pic" intrigues me.

I have no problem taking it slow, and enjoying her company no matter where it leads.

It's only natural that she will be cautious and if she has been burned of recent.

She's also likely, not totally over her ex.

When a female likes/loves a guy, she is usually oblivous to other guys, no matter how great those guys may be.When females are hung up one guy or are not over him, the last thing we tend to want to do, is to get involved elsewhere, nor do we feel a need or desire to get involved and immediatley with another man.

The desire, is to try and 'fix' things with our ex.

Not clear what you mean.

The one I like is getting over her divorce, and then, got burned by a guy who turned out to be married. So I understand she's being cautious.

Her friend was telling me the same thing, that she is in a bad place right now, so don't get my hopes up.

We have some good chemistry, and her text to "take a pic" intrigues me.

I have no problem taking it slow, and enjoying her company no matter where it leads.

this is why i say be weary.

Archived