Confused after text message from ex...

Hrtsleeve

Ok so I don’t know how to interpret this…

My ex and I have been broken up for a little more than a month now, and we have been LC but still friendly. She has a new BF already and has asked me several times about me hooking up with other girls. I have just told her I’m not talking about this with her.

Then today I get a text saying:

“You hooked up with ____ didn’t you”

I say no, and she responds

“Be honest. Stop trying to lie to me about this sh*t so that just in case we get back you can lie and say you never hooked up with anyone. I know you have.”

Immediately after this she puts a fb status saying that she is content

Can anyone make sense of this to me? Ladies what do you think?

I think she is trying to control you and is doing a great job! You don't need to give her any explanations! She has a bf...what do you think they are doing..sitting down and talking? I seriously doubt that! If you did hook up with someone it is none of her business! This woman has issues! I suggest you go NC on her! Don't play any games but while you are still in the picture and she is with a new man it will be painful to you to learn about their relationship. Also, delete her from your Facebook list! trust me it will help! Good luck!

gee

Sounds like she's jealous. She wants you back but she wants you to want her back. If she cares so much it's only cuz she wants you to miserable. She wants you to think that she is totally over you and you to be so miserable and upset that if she wants you back, you'll take her back.

I would just either ignore her completely or make her think that you could care less about what she's doing. That you are perfectly happy and content without her.

Good luck.

Simple answer don't try to understand women.

Complex answer: do not answer and make your own life.

She's acting like an attention * * * * * . She wants you to be in love with her and not be in love with anyone else.

There are quite a few women who act like this they want you as the Plan B break glass in case of emergency guy who will give them attention and fulfill their needs all the while they're out hooking up with some scumbag, idiot, etc.

It makes you look like a chump to hang on. Cut her out like a cancerous growth.

Ok so I don’t know how to interpret this…

My ex and I have been broken up for a little more than a month now, and we have been LC but still friendly. She has a new BF already and has asked me several times about me hooking up with other girls. I have just told her I’m not talking about this with her.

Then today I get a text saying:

“You hooked up with ____ didn’t you”

I say no, and she responds

“Be honest. Stop trying to lie to me about this sh*t so that just in case we get back you can lie and say you never hooked up with anyone. I know you have.”

Immediately after this she puts a fb status saying that she is content

Can anyone make sense of this to me? Ladies what do you think?

Hrtsleeve - My ex said/did EXACTLY the same thing! It led nowhere as in regards to me and her getting back together. Its just a way of them keeping you as a 'backup plan' in case things don't work out.

So just ignore it, I had endless nights sleep after she said these things to me as the mind goes in overdrive wondering if she has regrets etc...

My ex STILL asks me in a jealous way if im seeing anyone else and its been 4-5 weeks since we broke up! And she has a new BF so as I said just ignore buddy!

Archived