"I love you..."

cypha77

so ive been talking to this girl online right and i got to know her. but something is confusing/putting me off her. Its that she says she loves me and everything and when i asked her what she loves exactly she says that i manage to make her laugh everytime i speak to her (im known to have a good sense of humour... )but yeah fine i make her laugh. But besides that i dont think she can say anything else. This is because when we talk and i ask her a couple of questions and stuffs to get to know her, she answers right, but doesnt even bother to find out the same... e.g. i ask her what her favourite colour is, and she tells me. and thats that. she doesnt even ask what mine is, or what music i like, what interests me, etc etc but she keeps saying she loves me with all her heart.

now i wonder if its just me but isnt she supposed to get to know me better as well just to find the "basis of her love more" because it just seems that she has no real basis apart that she sees me as a very humerous person.

and one more thing, i find "falling in love online" a bit off because i believe that true love may arise from meeting personally and the online part can be considered a "get to know you a bit" stage on which she clearly fails

im not sure what to say to her at this point, so any input please ??? thanks in advance

She doesn't sound mentally healthy.

in what sense ?

Why don't you just meet her in real life and see what she's all about?

Nothing can be definitley determined, by merely typing and talking.

You have to meet, to see if something clicks.

yea thats true, but its a bit hard now, i have studies and stuff and we live a bit of a distance away from each other

i mean i really have grown to care for her and stuff but with this it feels more of a one sided thing even if she tells me all that "i love you" stuff

Maybe she has few friends/social skills and gets attached easily?

yeah she like stays in doors most of time time, and she stays alone as well, so i can imagine the silence,,,,,about getting attached, well im sure this is a case like that, but me living from a distance im not sure how to help her if i can, otherwise id go out with her to meet people, im a peopls person, but thats not something i can do atm

yeah she like stays in doors most of time time, and she stays alone as well, so i can imagine the silence,,,,,about getting attached, well im sure this is a case like that, but me living from a distance im not sure how to help her if i can, otherwise id go out with her to meet people, im a peopls person, but thats not something i can do atm

Well you sound like a good friend that is trying to help =]. Just suggest she gets out more in a non patronizing way.

hey well, this is really weird lol, a day after i wrote this thread she seems to have found some sort of happiness , and this wasnt my doing... shes been coming home from work a lot happier now. i dont know what changed but shes definatly happy and not the "clingy looking for love" type anymore and a LOT less talkative online, which is a good thing, but i feel weird now. almost as if i ended up falling for it , which is bad

i mean like, even though it was really weird and everything, she did make me feel good about myself

LOVE WORDS FOR HER: KAVEESH MOMMY
LOVE WORDS FOR HER: KAVEESH MOMMY

Archived