Rainy day date ideas??

tpi43

Okay, first date with a new guy! We've known eachother but haven't dated before, and we had planned a hike through the local caves for this Friday afternoon. Well, it's supposed to be COLD and RAINY. What are some fun, easy date ideas that won't be awkaward or too romantic, or strange to do without a group? We're both really laid back and fun. Oh, and it's for an afternoon or evening, so not all day long.

Thanks!!!

It was raining here last night, & my bf & I went to dinner, then hit the bar to play some pool, then drove to this local spot with an amazing view & just sat in the car.

You can also go to a movie, but not too appropriate for a first-date since you don't get to talk much.

Wandering around a bookstore together can be surprisingly fun--lots of opportunities to both flirt and find out what the other person is interested in by what they pick up to look at. I've done that coupled with coffee or dinner for a couple of first dates when the weather hasn't been cooperating!

Wandering around a bookstore together can be surprisingly fun--lots of opportunities to both flirt and find out what the other person is interested in by what they pick up to look at. I've done that coupled with coffee or dinner for a couple of first dates when the weather hasn't been cooperating!

Living in a metropolis, I have access to a huge, public library. I had a recent date that was a lot of fun - you find out about each other and can still talk (just not too loud!). Plus, if you both get books and everything goes well, you can both return the books together. So either repeat the date or tack on an extra activity to it the second time (dinner, coffee) when you return/get new books.

Archived