2 weeks... meeting someone else...

wiley

Why is it that after alot of break ups, its normally "2 weeks" before the dumper meets someone else???

Why 2 weeks?

I mean before I was with my ex, she had been broken up with her ex for 2 weeks, then we started going out.

Then when me and her broke up.... it was "2 weeks" before she started dating someone else.

Is 2 weeks some sort of milestone or something for the dumpers? Like some sort of healing period?

Why is it that after alot of break ups, its normally "2 weeks" before the dumper meets someone else???

Why 2 weeks?

I mean before I was with my ex, she had been broken up with her ex for 2 weeks, then we started going out.

Then when me and her broke up.... it was "2 weeks" before she started dating someone else.

Is 2 weeks some sort of milestone or something for the dumpers? Like some sort of healing period?

From what I've seen, people that do that are already emotionally over you when they break it off.

If they can get over you that quick, they'd emotionally checked out of the relationship before they even left you. A dumper doesn't just wake up one day and decide he/she is unhappy and they are leaving you. Leaving you is something that has been on their minds, perhaps weeks before the final break.

Reminds me of a friend of mine. She met a guy before ending things with her bf and she was interested in dating the guy...so she ended things with her bf (mixture of wanting to see others and problems in the relationship). Guess what happened? Probably not what you think. The new guy was a jerk, and is now history. The old bf is now the husband. The new guy never had a chance though, jerk or not. Her heart always belonged to the other guy. Funny how things work out sometimes.

Reminds me of a friend of mine. She met a guy before ending things with her bf and she was interested in dating the guy...so she ended things with her bf (mixture of wanting to see others and problems in the relationship). Guess what happened? Probably not what you think. The new guy was a jerk, and is now history. The old bf is now the husband. The new guy never had a chance though, jerk or not. Her heart always belonged to the other guy. Funny how things work out sometimes.

How long before she realised he was a jerk?

My X broke up with me several times. The first time I found out he was testing the waters for months and when he found one he liked enough he broke it off with me and was with her the next day. We got back together, got engaged, planned a wedding and he broke it off 5 months before the wedding. He was with one of the women he had been seeing the first time within two weeks. We got back together, got re-engaged and he broke it off 6 months after that. I think he had someone in mind before the break up that did not work out and I think he is dating lots of women. Notice I said think as I have gone complete NC and really could care less at this point. Some people are just too darn unstable and will never change. My X is a prime example of that.

Oh and as a side note he left his wife for me after meeting me a month before.

Some people are just insecure and really not great relationship people and never will be.

I hear ya!!!!! ;-)

It was all his darn tears and this time everything will be perfect. Even my family and friends were like maybe he got cold feet and has grown up. I was warned enough too and got sucked into it as we were together for so long.

And after all this he still thinks he is the victim and if I could have just changed a few things.

Thank goodness its over and I have my life back together and finally feel I can move on and NEVER look back.

When Do Dumpers Realize They Made A...
When Do Dumpers Realize They Made A Mistake? [ANSWERED]

Archived